CMD commands to control power settings under Windows, with examples?
There are commands to control the power settings under Windows, it makes sense if you want to change them by batch file!
Here are a few examples, or a solution, how you can easily use this!
You can use powercfg /a to see the sleep and standby states that your Windows computer supports!
Disable hibernation using the command: powercfg.exe /hibernate off
Enable Hibernation with the command: powercfg.exe /hibernate of
C:\Windows\System32>powercfg.exe /hibernate off
C:\Windows\System32>powercfg.exe /hibernate on
The following command generates a Windows Power report!
C:\Windows\System32> powercfg /energie
You can use the powercfg /batteryreport command to generate a battery report.
C:\Windows\System32> powercfg /batteryreport
The standby of the screen in network operation set to 10 minutes.
C:\Windows\System32>POWERCFG -Change -monitor-timeout-ac 10
FAQ 32: Updated on: 23 June 2018 15:13
The solution is quite simple to use the cmd.exe command line to change the date or time Changing the date or time is sometimes quicker via the command line
You can use PowerShell and / or cmd.exe to delete complete directories in one go with subdirectories Deleting of Directories Preface: Deleting directories
Also during the command input you can change the CMD background color by command and the text, here an example The color values can be indicated by two
The solution is simple to disable and enable SmartScreen via CMD BATCH command and command prompt Smart Screen beim Internet Explorer deaktivieren C:\Windows\System32>REG
In Windows you can start programs via AT at a certain time without additional software programs Start the cmd.exe and use the command "AT" in the combination
In Windows you can copy via COPY command without file explorer, files and directories without additional software Start the cmd.exe and use the command
The command prompt on Windows allows you to view / query shared folders and current sessions / open files The solution is quite simple with the NET SHARE
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Change energy settings via cmd?
- Change energy saving options via cmd?
- Open advanced power options Windows 10 with CMD?
- Windows power options cmd?
- Change power options cmd?
- Cmd Windows 10 power options?
- Change Windows 10 display via cmd?
- cmd command power options?
- Activate advanced energy options via cmd?
- energy options cmd?
- Energy saving mode cmd?
- Cmd powercfg?
- Energy saving via cmd?
- Windows 10 change energy saving plan command line?
- POWERCFG is not working?
- Power setting unlock command line?
- cmd power options?
- Cmd read Windows 10 power options?
- Set power saving options prompt?
- Windows 10 power options via cmd file?
- energy settings cmd?
- Energy saving options cmd?
- Windows power settings cmd?
- Windows 10 power options cmd?
- Open energy option Windows 10 cmd?
Keywords: windows, console, commands, cmd, control, power, settings, under, examples, there, makes, sense, solution, Questions, Answers, Software