Creating desktop shortcuts to your favorite website?
It is very popular on Windows to simply create a desktop shortcut to your favorite websites, why not if it's so easy, here's the solution!
1.) Creating the desktop shortcuts to your favorite website!
1. First, launch Chrome, Firefox, or Edge on your computer.
2. Then open the site you want to link to.
3. When the website loads, click "Restore" in the top right corner of your browser
4. Now you can see the website as your desktop as well
5. By dragging and dropping from the address bar you will have a shortcut on your desktop
| (Image-1) Creating desktop shortcuts to your favorite website!
2.) Can I also use this shortcut on Windows 11?
Yes it works, but it is not suitable for the start menu!
You can create an Internet shortcut for the desktop in a roundabout way and then place it in the Windows 11 start menu!
3.) What should be considered when creating desktop shortcuts for websites?
Nothing except that you can open the page much faster, except for the desktop shortcuts to websites, desktop shortcuts are very popular among most users and help to reach things faster from the desktop. Here are more helpful tips on shortcuts that might interest you!
FAQ 38: Updated on: 19 September 2022 17:24
If you want to query the name of the mainboard motherboard, there are a few options under Windows Contents: 1. Mainboard query via the command prompt
You can easily minimize all open windows in all MS Windows 11, 10, .. and all other desktop and server systems with one click This feature isnt the Aero
The Windows system language is the standard language used for elements, dialog boxes, messages, etc. Contents: 1. Example of the Windows system language
Checking the maximum CPU performance under MS Windows 11, 10, Desktop OS and modern Server OS is sometimes advisable if the PC is a bit slower As described
If you are satisfied with Windows 10, you do not have to switch to Windows 11, you can simply wait for MS Windows 12 Content: 1. Windows 10 to 11
Its very easy to use Windows Magnifier to enlarge parts of the screen There are tools like ►► One-Loupe for all MS Windows operating systems , but the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Faster access to the websites I frequently visit on Windows computer?
- Shortcut to the website from a web browser in an easy way?
- A page shortcut on the Windows desktop, create as a desktop shortcut?
- Looking for methods to create website shortcuts on Windows desktop?
- Website shortcut to favorite websites to quickly open them from an icon on the desktop?
- Open link to specified web page in default web browser?
- A shortcut to the website on the desktop?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut to a website?
- Creating a desktop web page shortcut custom shortcut for a website?
- Quick way to create a desktop website shortcut?
- Create a custom desktop shortcut for a website?
Keywords: windows, creating, desktop, shortcuts, your, favorite, website, very, popular, simply, create, shortcut, websites, easy, here, solution, contents, Questions, Answers, Software