Change the default Internet browser under Windows 10!
It is easy to change the default Internet browser under Microsoft Windows 10!
Whether you use Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE11 under Windows 10, you can set any browser as the default Internet browser under Windows 10. When installing or starting an Internet browser for the first time, you will usually be asked directly whether you want to change the default browser. You can also save this at any time under the standard app and on!
The settings for the standard Internet browser under Microsoft Windows !
1. Select "Settings" via the Windows logo.
or Windows + I keyboard shortcut
2. Go to "Apps"
3. Click on the tab "Default Apps" on the left
4. Now scroll to the "Web browser" section
5. Click on the current standard Internet browser
6. You can then specify your favorite standard browser in the list
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6
It is very easy under Windows 10 set the standard internet browser and change it at any time
| (Image-1) Change the default Internet browser under Windows 10!
Updated on: 15 May 2021 08:12
Keywords: internet, change, default, browser, under, windows, easy, microsoft, whether, firefox, chrome, edge, ie11
Similar information on the page
Its easy to find out the Chrome browser version on Windows 10 on desktop and MS Server OS The solution / instruction is not only written for Windows 10,
It is easy to start Mozillas Firefox via the desktop or the quick start bar via a shortcut under Windows Desktop and MS Server Anyone who likes to use
It also happens that the Edge Browser hangs and simply cannot be closed on Windows 10 / 11 Microsoft Edge freezing can be a big problem. According to users,
Internet Explorer 11 is a web browser that is included in Windows 10. However, Microsoft Edge is the default web browser in Windows 10 Anyone who has not
It is easy to clear or clean the browser cache in the popular Microsoft Edge Internet Browser Microsoft Edge freezing may occur due to your browser cache.
Set the default search engine and prevent changes on Windows 11 or 10, especially in the company network, but also at home If you do not use a third-party
In Windows 10, its really too easy to save a webpage as a PDF in Microsoft Edge, or in any other browser If you use Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, Chrome,
Its easy to open the Internet Options in all Microsoft Windows operating systems The Internet Options are not only responsible for IE under Microsoft Windows
Do not completely uninstall the Edge browser from your PC. However, you can deactivate it in the Start menu and delete it from the taskbar. Microsoft Edge
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- I like Chrome, don't want Edge or Internet Explorer, can I set any browser as the default program in Windows 10?
- Search in Windows 10 the settings to decide which standard app can select as a web browser to the standard browser?
- Help, when I started my new browser I forgot to set the corresponding program as the default app. Can I change the settings later?
- Help, want to change the default browser in Windows 10 to Firefox?
- I'm looking for the solution to change the Windows 10 default browser because Windows 10 has set up Microsoft's Edge browser as the default browser, but can I change this too, who will show me how?