Deactivate the antivirus application Defender quickly!
Microsoft makes it really easy for us to quickly and fast deactivate the Defender antivirus application in Windows 11, 10, ...!
If you decide to temporarily disable the Defender antivirus application in Windows 10, the main question from the user is: Where can I do this! To deactivate the protection, you have to perform almost the same actions as to activate it. The only difference between the option to deactivate via the system's configuration tool and activation is the tick!
1. Open your Windows Defender settings
2. Using Windows + R and command: windowsdefender://settings/ is the fastest way
3. Now simply click on " Virus & threat protection settings"
4. And activate your Microsoft Windows Defender or again deactivate
5. Via the switch for real-time protection (On / Off)
But permanent work without protection, especially when the PC is online, is not recommended, it is more for very cautious users who only go online with a virtual environment (virtual PC). And also reset it regularly.