Folder everybody permissions on Windows 10 (free for everyone)?
The solution is simple to add permissions for a folder access to Windows 10 for everyone on this PC in the home network!
1.) Sharing / permissions for everyone under Windows 10!
1. Please start the MS-Explorer for example with [Windows-Logo] + [E]
2. Navigate to the folder and open the selection menu with the right mouse button!
3. In the context menu
go to (select) Properties
and select the Security
4. Click the "Edit ..."
And ►► Now just click on Add!
| (Image-1) Folder everybody permissions Windows 10 (free for all)?
Easy access for "Everyone" to this Windows 10 PC!
1. Just click on Add
2. And enter everyone
3. Click [OK]
4. Change Permissions
5. And again [OK]
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5
| (Image-2) Folder everyone permissions for Windows 10!
2.) Get an overview of what is shared, files and folders in the network!
1. Start Execute Windows + R
2. Command fsmgmt.msc
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 3
Everyone who has the necessary rights can get an overview of the shares, files, folders or printers in the network shared, very different from the new environment share files
| (Image-3) Overview of what is shared, files and folders in the network!
3.) What should I consider when releasing, are there any problems?
You should always keep an eye on releases, if you are not the administrator, you will be asked to enter the administrator password when you release them!
4.) Share files via environment sharing!
1. Start the Windows Explorer Windows key + E.
2. Navigate to the file in File Explorer.
3. Select files.
4. Use the right mouse button to initiate environmental sharing
In Microsoft Windows 10 there is the environment release. It can also be used to share pictures, videos or even files in WLAN / Bluetooth!
| (Image-4) Share files via environment sharing in Windows-Explorer!
Updated on: 28 June 2020 17:43
Keywords: security, folder, everybody, permissions, windows, free, everyone, solution, simple, access, this, home, network, content, sharing
Similar information on the page
The solution is simple to enable or disable secure logon with Ctrl + Alt + Del in Windows 10 Content / Solution: 1. Activating the secure login on
The solution is very easy to permanently disable the Windows 10 Defender, especially those who want to have the full PC performance and experience, can do
Its easy to make an administrator account a standard user on Windows 10 Home and Pro If you need to allow or restrict user control on your PC, you can
You not must always work with activated virus protection, such as when working offline on Windows-10 Content: 1. Should I or shouldnt I 2.
Even if the virus scanner does not find anything, you need a protection against threats from the Internet under Windows 10. Many users complain that the
Questions for this:
- Where can I see access to shared folders? Convenient because of file exchange?
- Open Explorer with the key combination Windows Key + E.
- Help, no data is released, wants to share an entire hard drive in the network?
- Help which users access the shared files and folders when sharing files?
- Help Microsoft has forgotten shares in Windows 10, abolished, I can not set access to shared folders?
- How do I share the folder and files on the network, i.e. share the entire hard drive on the network?
- Does my Windows 10 have a requirement to be able to share folders and files in Windows 10?
- Did the activation of the network detection, switch on network detection, is not enough to share folders in the home network, i.e. for working together and exchanging files?
- Permissions Adjust usage rights to access your drive, i.e. set access to shared folders, is it complicated?
- Search tool to share folders on the network, under Windows 10 it is in Explorer, because sharing and permission to read, write, because other users on the network, I want to share it with all users in the home network!
- The sharing of folders in your own network, can you share the home network for joint projects with friends when working on a project?
- I always wanted to know how to share folders on the network in Windows 10?
- I am an administrator who wants to share extended share folders?
- Can I share individual folders, is it also possible, does not want to share entire hard drives in the network?
- Looking for an optimal solution to be able to share the important folders and files on the network?
- Can I optionally enter a name for the shared hard drive?
- Have Windows 10 Explorer actually want to share the respective files, how can I quickly recognize which files or folders I have shared over a network?
- I urgently need an environment share, how to make folders and files freely available on the network?