Why is in Desktop-OK the volume mixer?
Yes, it is not a program that plays sound or something like this, but belongs to the Windows 11, 10, ... etc. desktop.
But you don't must this windows volume mixer feature, easy disable this extra feature. (... see Image-1 Point 2
Please use ... always the latest version of DesktopOK
| (Image-1) Desktop-OK the windows volume mixer!
Updated on: 6 July 2021 12:33
Keywords: desktopok, desktop, volume, mixer, program, plays, sound, windows, 11, 10, user, request
Similar information on the page
In Desktop OK you will find many other useful functions for the Windows 11, etc. taskbar info area, which is constantly being developed and expanded
It is / anti sort, chaos, unsort, confused, disorder and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10, 8.1 or Microsoft Windows Server OS
The automatic arranging of icons is the most common problem in DesktopOK , when you restore the icon positions Please disable the auto arrange order for
The camera noise / sound in the screenshot feature for Windows in Desktop OK is an optional feature for desktop screenshots on Windows 11, 10, etc.
Sometimes you want to switch from the administrator to the standard user in the program, even under Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server The administrator
It is simple to create a Volume Mixer Desktop Shortcut in Windows-10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 suitable You can easily start
Not infrequently, the volume control disappears in the info area of the Windows 11, 10, 8.1, taskbar Turning on and off the notification area taskbar
When use a HDMI switcher between my work laptop and home computer into a 4K Visio TV that I use as a monitor huge desktop workspace/ great for gaming
A Example to Use specific icon layout to use for restore the desktop icon position at windows startup If dont want use this solution
See also : ... DesktopOK FAQ
Back to : ... DesktopOK Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OnlyStopWatch # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # ProcessKO # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- The volume control is hidden in the Windows lower right in the notification area, very high screen resolutions are looking for better accessibility of the control, would that be pleasant?
- To set archive, subscription, media data, search, without Windows, desktop shortcut volume controls, tips & tricks without Windows desktop shortcut volume?
- I should open a shortcut volume mixer, it is too slow for me main control, for all applications, just sound, for every further open program, need something fast or just a tool for the main volume control?
- Can I use software to change the volume just by turning the mouse wheel or pressing a key combination?
- Reach the main control, no link to the volume control, looking for a tool that has the additional advantage of a volume mixer?
- I'm looking for a Kraft mixer that offers an alternative to the Windows volume mixer with extensive options for sound adjustment?
- I think the volume control is difficult to find depending on the resolution, but don't simply need a shortcut, need a solution to the main control or the volume mixer?
- If I suddenly get somewhere unexpectedly, I don't need a shortcut for the volume mixer, I don't want to put it in a shortcut, I need it either on the desktop or as a taskbar tool, are there variants?