Undo renaming of mistakenly renamed folders!
It is easy to undo the renaming of mistakenly renamed folders in Q-Dir on Windows and MS Explorer!
The solution is available in MS File Explorer
and can also be used in Quad Explorer
. The quickest way is with the Ctrl + Z key combination
, which always offers the last action, as well as the "mistakenly renamed folder undo", that is not only on Windows 10 or Windows 11 like this, but also on all Windows desktop and server operating systems!
Renaming mistakenly renamed folders undo the possibilities!
1. If you accidentally renamed a folder in Q-Dir!
2. Via the right-click menu
3. Via the view menu
4. With the key combination
Ctrl + Z
| (Image-2) Undo renaming of mistakenly renamed folders!
Updated on: 13 July 2021 05:36
Keywords: undo, renaming, mistakenly, renamed, folders, easy, q-dir, windows, explorer, solution, available
Similar information on the page
The solution how to restore Windows Explorer as the default file manager for all folders Please start Q-Dir and deactivate the option in Q-Dir
If you want to rank Quad-Directory Explorer Q-Dir as a trusted application on all MS Windows 11, 10 OS Of course, a file manager can not work without access
It´s easy to print on Windows the contents of folders, everything what you see in the File Explorer views on all Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Microsofts
The Quad Explorer for MS Windows 11, 10, always start maximized is quite easy with the right settings in Q-Dir Many Microsoft Windows users prefer to
Its easy to rename multiple files, is the same rename action like in the MS-File-Explorer also in Q-Dir 1. renaming of multiple files with one command
Easy solution to Create ergo Open new Explorer Tab View on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and MS Server OS A new Explorer Tab in Q-Dir is no big deal, do a Click
It is easy to set files or folders to hidden on MS Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server Everyone knows how to make the hidden files visible under Windows,
The option left mouse button copy move confirm in the explorer helps with slipping on the touch screen and tablets Especially users who use the Quad Explorer
To open folders in Q-Dir from MS Windows File Explorer simply activate this option on all Windows Desktops 11, 10, etc. and Server OS New tab in Quad
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Who do I have to call to get Undo on Windows command, which will then undo the file action?
- A file happened to be accidentally deleted in the file explorer on Windows, my question can I somehow undo the file and action that should be undone?
- I like to share, pin, twitter from time to time to print and email, I am looking for him here in the editorial office, but I would like to restore the file from the recycle bin again, what should I do or kick the file that was accidentally moved in Explorer? Undo function, heard that I can use it to do all file operations: copy, move, delete or rename, undo, is that right?
- Find the practical undo function in Explorer, the practical undo function in Explorer, so delete it, undo it in the Windows file manager, where should it be activated?