Windows Explorer as the default file manager!
Updated on: 21 July 2020 06:53
Keywords: info, windows, explorer, default, file, manager, solution, restore, folders, deactivate, option
Similar information on the page
To open folders in Q-Dir from MS Windows File Explorer simply activate this option on all Windows Desktops and Server OS New tab in Quad Explorer in MS
We often work with files and folders, sometimes we lack an instrument that makes it easier. File Manager Explorer or My Computer in Windows is not always
If necessary, simply switch to check boxes to select or mark the files and folders instead of the default mark Info: Especially with a newer Windows eg
The solution is simple to Specific language at install in the silent install and normal installation of Windows File-Manager Q-Dir If you want to change
Helpful starting parameters for the portable use of Q-Dir, when Q-Dir is started from the USB stick, extern HD. ergo if the drive letter changes
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Hello, since the creators update double-clicking on a desktop folder opens permanently Q-Dir. But I do not want to have that by default, because every time another Q-Dir window opens?
- Since a short time the error that I can open any control panel and folders on the desktop more, there is always the following message: "Application not found" I had with an older Q-Dir version of the Q-Dir as the main Explorer set the old I have uninstalled, however, comes in the context menu in the first place "* Q-Dir" and the old there is not more. How can I fix this?
- But I want to completely back to explorer. What should I do. I can't find useful information in the Q&A please help me.?
- I use your QDir Portable program. I have settings that I can not undo. I no longer want QDir to be the default browser in the operating system. Where can I switch this off again or bring it to the original state? When I open the Explorer now, all folders are opened with QDir. When I delete QDir no folders are opened and an error message program is not found. On your tips to Windows Explorer as the default file manager! do not help. How can I restore the default file manager?
- I would like to re-establish Explorer as the default Explorer instead of QDIR. When I try to cancel QDir as default Explorer I get a rejection stating RegisterAdminKey4_EZETWETRFSD=2
- I use Windows Explorer and Q-Dir in parallel. This version has a feature that has been featured in earlier versions of Q-Dir. When I click on a directory in Win Explorer in the detail area, Q-Dir opens. I DO NOT WANT THAT! There is no special switch in Q-Dir, right? My solution was previously uninstall Q-Dir and wait for the next version and hope that this ERROR was resolved.?
- After I uninstalled Q-Dir, double-clicked on my desktop to open my computer, prompting me with Explorer.exe error.
- Hi Q-DIR installed and given the permissions to handle everything - now after the deinstallation I can no longer click folder. I always get the message that no program is stored, etc. I suspect by the registry entries through Q-DIR destroyed the explode assignment. Is there a workaround?
- Hi,after try Q-Dir a bit, I want to back to original Explorer. But I found after quit Q-Dir, any programs in my computer can't open Explorer.exe anymore. And now when I reopen the Q-Dir. Any folders open from Explorer are display in Q-Dir too.?
- After I set Q-Dir as the file manager, I cancelled it later and found that my left-click double-click changed to something else. He opened and modified my cheeks for the folder. How can I restore it?
- When i uncheck "Q-Dir as default browser." and double click folder files, i cant open the folder and it says "app cannot found". what should i do?
- Hey, I've been using Q-Dir for a long time now. And there is one thing I really hate about Windows atm: The fact that whenever I open something from any of my browsers or any other program, it goes to the system explorer instead of Q-Dir. I really want to know if it's even possible to make Windows 10 use Q-Dir all the time instead of the system file explorer.?
- Cannot change to the system's file explorer after changing the file browser to the default Q-Dir
- First of all, I want to apologize because I use a translator who does not really speak English. I have been using Q-dir for a long time and I have always been happy with it. But, tonight I tried the 'Q-dir as default browser' option, which I didn't like because it cut me off from Windows Explorer. So I disabled this option (Q-dir as default browser) and since then, when I double click on a folder, VLC is launched. (??) Can you help me find normal behavior for Windows Explorer please? In advance, a big thank you.?
- How can I reset the folder by opening Windows Explorer?