Set desktop calendar so that it starts automatically minimized on Windows to tray?
The solutions for starting the desktop calendar if you want it to start automatically minimized in the Microsoft Windows taskbar!
1.) Create a desktop calendar shortcut for Windows!
I think everyone is familiar with shortcuts for starting programs on Windows !
Please just use the calendar parameter -bg
1. Create a link to DCT_OK.exe!
2. Open properties
3. Set the parameters -bg
Use this desktop calendar shortcut to start from the desktop calendar, at the start of this desktop calendar linking the desktop calendar is always in the info area of the taskbar launched
| (Image-1) Make desktop calendar to starts automatically minimized to tray!
2.) From version 2.33 on desktop calendar program menu!
From version 2.33 it is even easier to have the desktop calendar always started minimized, simply activate the option in the desktop calendar, then the desktop calendar is always started in the info area of the taskbar when you start
1. Start the as usual Desktop calendar
2. Go to the "Program" menu
3. Activate the option "Always start minimized to tray"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 ando 2)
You can use the info area of the taskbar to open the Desktop Calendar at any time!
If the option "Always start to tray minimized"activated, the desktop calendar is always started minimized, if you do not need this option, deactivate it, then the desktop calendar is no longer automatically minimized, the desktop calendar is then automatically started normally.
| (Image-2) Desktop calendar for Windows always minimized start on Windows!
3.) Other ways to start the desktop calendar minimized!
The desktop calendar is part of DesktopOK and can always start minimized here, simply activate the desktop calendar option in the program, then the desktop calendar is started in the info area of the taskbar when you start it!
| (Image-3) Desktop calendar in desktop OK for Windows 10, 8.1, ...!
4.) More tips for shortcuts under Windows!
Creating shortcuts on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 is one of the easiest things, but not known to every user! These are not only possible under Windows 10, but also in all previous Windows operating systems. The example above is very suitable, also for executing system commands via shortcuts, or for starting batch files and programs.
►► Programm Shortcuts Windows 10, 8.1 ...!
FAQ 7: Updated on: 12 July 2022 07:05
From 1.51 is easy to set a hotkey to start the desktop calendar with a shortcut on Windows 10, 8.1, and MS Server
Commercial use in the office area is also possible, the practical desktop calendar with calendar functions is also very popular in offices Many users are
It is easy to change the national language in the desktop calendar for MS Windows OS, or to translate it into a new one Content: 1. Changing the language
Yes, you can still use the alternative small desktop calendar on MS Windows 11 to quickly use a calendar on the desktop 1. Simple example of the desktop
Is understandable, but the solution is also very easy to run the calendar only if this is needed If you want the calendar to disappear when you close it
The desktop calender does not need to be installed, so just delete the downloaded program file If you do not like, simply move the calendar to the trash
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I am a satisfied user use it under a 64 bit operating system. I think that it doesn't need a setup program, I don't have to install the calendar on my computer, just great!
- This small Windows tool is always in the notification area of the Windows taskbar and if necessary it is immediately visible on your desktop, so I have my important access to the desktop calendar?
- I always wanted to know the day difference for my birthday, this desktop calendar in original size is great.
- I discovered the desktop calendar on www.best-freeware-file-downloads.com, I also saw it recommended in some magazines, online publications and archives, it is really a helpful desktop calendar tool with which I would like to expand my MS Office. It is so practical and practical is purposeful.
- I have an appointment calendar in MS Office 365, the program, I can use the program free of charge as freeware, I don't have to send the author any voluntary donations?
Keywords: desktop, calendar, tray, that, starts, automatically, minimized, windows, solutions, starting, want, start, microsoft, taskbar, content, create, Questions, Answers, Software