How can I change the date and time display format in desktop clock?
The DDC.exe is currently in the Windows (11,10,8,1,7) system preset date and time display format used in the desktop clock!
You can complete in any Windows operating system without a Windows super course training to quite fast and easy formats this feature is as well as under Appel's MAC and Google's Android a standard feature in the MS operating system. Thus one can decide for oneself which time and date format system value is used as default value.
1.) Customize the Windows time and date format!
1. Open the window "Region - Customize the format" in Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8.
2. For example, via Windows Run dialog Windows + R shortcut and the command: intl.cpl
3. And now click on the Formats tabs , and change the time format and date format
3.b.) or other number formats! (... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3
Long Date Used for the Digital Desktop Clock!
| (Image-2) Change the windows date and time format!
If you would like to change the time and date yourself under the Microsoft Windows operating system, you can quickly do this via the Date and Time dialog. Here is also an example of how to quickly set or change the date and time format if it is displayed incorrectly, which also affects other desktop clock programs
2.) Other ways to change the date and time!
If you are not completely satisfied with the upper solution, changing the date and time, you can also use a more professional solution to change the date and time on the Windows PC.
And by the way, it is possible to stand out with its special expertise, although it is a rather old but elegant option to change the date and time.
As you can see above in Windows 10 and 8.1 shot screenshot, it is easy to change date or time in Windows or to adjust the format. As a solution to change the date and time, you can easily apply this example to earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems. It is always possible to change the date and time whether it is a Windows desktop computer or a Windows Mobile Tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a Business Server operating system, it has been tested and successfully verified
FAQ 2: Updated on: 8 July 2021 16:10
You can turn off the desktop clock very simple the digital display of the month and of the month day and year Please start as usual the digital desktop
The desktop clock hardly loads the system and has been developed very system-gentle on Windows 11, 10, etc.. As a system resources spreader you can
Practical is the multiple themed slots for storing the desktop clock settings that can be reset at any time on Windows 10, 11, etc. 1. Start the digital
You can easily start the digital desktop clock with Windows under MS Windows 11, 10, etc. desktops and e.g. MS Server 2019, 1. Start the digital
The solution to show PM / AM in the Digital Desktop Clock on Windows 11, 10, all OS, MS Desktops and Server 2019, 1. Start the digital desktop clock
Change the alignment of the desktop time to left, if you prefer to have the desktop clock at the top left on the desktop 1. As always, start the digital
Justified question about the differences between putting in the foreground and forced into the foreground on MS Windows 11, 10, etc. PS: Was a request
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I use your DesktopDigitalClock more than 2 years. And I like it very much. It do not use much system resource and nether the less has enough setting. The only thing that I would like to change is to add week days indicator. Is it possible to do this?
- I just installed it on my mother's old pc, running Windows XP Srvce Pack 3. Even though the actual Windows clock in the taskbar is showing 2 pm right now, your clock is showing 14 (24 hr clock). I can't seem to figure out how to fix that. The cpl is set to show a 12 hr clock, and there doesn't seem to be a control in your program to change it. She's running IE 8. (You asked for the IE version)/*br*//*br*/I also installed your digital clock on another machine running windows 8.1, and it is, correctly, showing 2 pm./*br*/?
- Would it be possible to remove the year and shorten the Month & Day down to the first 3 letters? I love this! Is such an improvement over the Windows-11 clock which is so small it is unusable.
Keywords: desktopdigitalclock, change, date, time, display, format, desktop, clock, currently, windows, 11, 10, system, preset, used, info, complete, Questions, Answers, Software