Can I also save the desktop icons on Windows 11!
In the screenshot function you can save directly as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF or TIFF with the [s] key and use on all Windows 11, 10, Content: 1. Activate
A portable use of DesktopOK on Windows is possible, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 / 8.1 or Windows 7 or Windows Server
It is easy to start the Freeware Desktop Icon Restore for Windows minimized and /or always minimized To-Tray in Windows Desktop-Tray Bar. Info: DesktopOK
You can start DesktopOK with Windows and Auto Restore the Desktop-Icon Layout at Windows Start, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 or
Yes, you can use command line to save or load the desktop icons layout directly from a file From DesktopOK 1.57 an higher. 1. The examples to load
It is / anti sort, chaos, unsort, confused, disorder and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10, 8.1 or Microsoft Windows Server OS
Yes, DesktopOK has this save option for the correct layout naming for multi-screens and virtual desktop, via menu, menu-point Save Options. Info: At 1.75
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Arrange Windows 11 desktop icons?
- Windows 11 loses desktop settings?
- Desktop icons keep moving Windows 11?
- Desktop icons move after restart in Windows 11, how do you fix this?
- Also have the problem that desktop icons move after restart" in Windows 11?
- How to lock desktop icons in windows 11?
- The desktop icons move in Windows 11, what can I do?
- Fix desktop icons Windows 11?
- Arrange desktop icons freely Windows 11 because desktop icons move on an external monitor?
- Windows 11 desktop icons move after restart?
- Doesn't Windows 11 always want to move the icons on the desktop?
- In Windows 11 I have deactivated the option Arrange icons automatically under View but it doesn't help?
- Can't move Windows 11 desktop icons?
Keywords: desktopok, also, save, desktop, icons, layout, windows, 11, course, microsoft, start, always, your, icon, Questions, Answers, Software