Can I print all lists and folder contents from the Explorer view on Windows 11, 10, ...?
Yes! As a rule, you can also print all the lists and folder contents displayed in the Explorer.
Content / Solution / Tips:
1.) Printing the folder contents and tips!
DirPrintOK can display and print all directories, plus subdirectories, including folder contents.
| Tip: In the popular inkjet printer, especially for color photo printing, the ink cartridges should be replaced regularly.
This sometimes results in a financial disadvantage, since the ink cartridges must be changed regularly. In part, the color laser printer would be cheaper because it can print many more pages.
Everybody should calculate exactly, because the laser printers have become cheaper.
In addition, the laser printer is much more accurate than the inkjet printer because it creates the image by squirting small dots of ink onto the sheet. Likewise, the inkjet printer is much slower than the laser printer.
... Laser printers
... Directory structure
... File and print services
2.) Example of printing directories under Windows-10!
Even under Windows 10 you can print with DirPrintOK directories or folder contents. The Windows 10 is still in the base a Windows NT system, such as Windows XP, which is based on Windows NT 4.0. In Windows 10 is still x64, but that was already synonymous, such as Windows XP x64 (2005). So almost the same background.
| (Image-1) printing the directories under Windows-10!
3.) What should I note in Windows 10 when I print directories?
The Windows Defender should be disabled for larger folder printing actions!
Enter shortcuts Windows-Logo + I and defender secure in the search box! Select
Text Windows Defender Security Center (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Is the Windows 10 Defender disabled!
This screenshot has been made, snipped, created under Windows 10 to print all the lists and folder contents displayed in the Explorer, h
owever, you can use this example, as a solution to print all the lists and folder contents without hesitation on older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It has been tested on all and successfully verified
FAQ 5: Updated on: 5 July 2021 09:03
Printing the directory structure is very easy on Windows, not only in the new Windows 11 and 10, but also in the old operating systems, such as. 8.1 / 8.0
The columns to be printed for the directory expression can be selected in DirPrintOK , similar to the system file manager MS-Explorer. Content: 1. Column
Here you will find information how to save or load the columns for the folder printout Content / Solution: 1. Save current columns for the folder expression
If you want to export file lists from the MS Explorer to Excel , or the tree structure directory structure, you have found the right program with DirPrintOK
With DirPrintOK you can easily create a folder list with many subfolders and print or export to excel on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Content: 1.
In the print preview you can set up the page, so you can also adjust the area binding margin, in order to exact filing Many users use loose-leaf binder to
When you filter the files in DirPrintOK, the path from the address bar or directory tree is used. Via the address bar of the Explorer view see picture-1
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Are all lists and folder contents printed correctly?
- How do I print the contents of a folder in Windows, every now and then I want to print out a directory or put a list of the files it contains on paper, but how is that supposed to work?
- I strictly need such a tool and is it sufficient to be able to print directories on modern Windows from Microsoft?
- Is it possible to print out all folders and subfolders?
- Are all lists from my folders really printed in one folder?
- Printing folder contents and directory from the DirPrintOK explorer is great. But ask me if all of the folder contents are actually displayed with a preview and printed?
- I as a user of Windows 7, 8 and 10 now want to save a lot of folder content as a list or print a CMD command solution I do not need please give me the name of a tool that stores all folder elements as a TXT file so many Russian articles explained that there are already tools that can be done with two clicks, but they don't work on Windows 10, what is this ideal as a kind of folder expression?
- I do a good inventory of the file as well as software inventory, to document it just like that, it's not about reinstallation, everything is stored on the USB portable hard drive. With PC problems I don't need a list of files or folder names to be able to rename certain directories. That would be pointless. I have read many guides I need something that is easy to use, so additional software that has been tested on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10?
- Many say that Windows Explorer with a little customization is well suited for printing directory contents, but that's just an ancient DOS solution or a clipboard of Windows Explorer to put on the clipboard, please show me the correct way to do this?
- From the Explorer DirPrintOK folder contents and directory print is great. But ask me if all folder contents print and preview are printed?
- Compiling the folder content lists is important, it is a pity that there are no basic user folder tools for HTML or at least to print as a TXT file, graphical user interface for folders as a list of the desired folder or path of the folder, the content of which is in list form that for printing ?
- Are all lists of my folders really printed in a folder?
- Are all lists and folder contents really printed correctly?
- Can I print all the directories and subdirectories under Microsoft's Windows? Is it possible to print all folders and subfolders?
- Saving and printing the folder contents as a list would be my problem solution and included free of charge to include the folder inventory and overview from the USB 128 GB stick and make it easy for me or just print the desired folder, which is also good, I know the associated command line commands Duration are the time consuming it is more convenient to create file lists looking for download as a ZIP file, how can I get it installed without, since there are others with uninstalled the file lists?
- Can I print all directories and subdirectories under Microsoft's Windows?
Keywords: dirprintok, print, lists, folder, contents, explorer, view, displayed, content, solution, tips, printing, Questions, Answers, Software