How to print only the selected text in Office Word?
It is very easy to print only the selected text in MS Office Word, to avoid wasting paper pages!
Please first select the section of the text to be printed, for example, hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse to highlight the text to be printed in the MS Word document ..
Now on the file in the menu / tabs above left! (... see Image-1 Point 1
and select "Print selection"! (... see Image-1 Point 2 and 3
See also: ►► Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10 via print service?
For proofreading, a control expression is often better suited than the screen. However, if you have already corrected large parts of a text, it would be a waste of paper to print out every page of the document after each addition.
| (Image-1) Print only the selected text in Office Word Document!
For fun Readers:
Even printing the complete, last edited page would be too much. Therefore, it is good to know that Word prints on request only the currently selected text is super ok to Select the text you want to print. So only what you are interested in appears on the paper ;-). You have created a page in Word or a similar program, such as MS Office. Now you want to print your created document. Therefore you go to "File" and then to "Print". Directly you can print your page. But when the sheet is printed, you quickly realize that not all of the data you saw in the page layout was printed. This is often because the print area is less than the page area.This means that a printer can only print on a certain area. Many models work with a small border, which of course you will not see when printing, but which is important for paper feeding. If characters now protrude beyond this edge, the printer can not print on them. Of course, there are also printers that can print border less . However, these are more expensive in the trade and often only useful if you print flyers, posters or pictures. The print area also includes what you specify . So which area of a sheet should be printed out. Sometimes you only want a specific page or section. Accordingly, you can specify the print are a and work with it. In this respect, the print area is both important for the output, as well as your personal needs.
FAQ 16: Updated on: 24 June 2019 07:59
It is quite easy in Office Word to remove the formatting of inserted text that does not fit the Word document It is known that if you copy text from another
Here is a list of the more commonly used shortcuts in Microsoft Word that you need abbreviation description Ctrl + 0 Takes 6 points in front of a paragraph.
Its easy to create horizontal lines in Microsoft Word by using the Auto Format feature It is very convenient to split sections of a document by entering
It is not easy to treat day and time as text in Excel and adding days to it, but not impossible Especially if you export a file list with DirPrintOK, for
It is easy to see whether Office 365 is active or activated on Windows 10, 8.1 and MS Server Everyone knows how to query Windows activation status . Of
It is easy to fix the problem when opening docx documents with old MS Office Word Info: A lot of company data is saved with Microsoft Word every day. When
It is easy to change the language in MS Office 365 2012, which is sometimes incorrectly pre installed and not English 1. Switching from English to
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I define for myself which pages or text passages are printed?
- Word marked area print?
- Word 365 only mark print?
- Print selected text?
- Only print marked area?
- Print text?
- I just want to print the part texts of the current page of a Word document?
- Print Word 10 mark?
- Word 2016 mark print?
- I have flyers, posters and pictures to print print print area but missing to define, so which area of a sheet should be printed what do I do wrong?
- I just want to print a specific section, for example, Word line or sections to be able to consume fewer pages?
- I want to print line within a section, what do I enter as first I print only the second section up to page 3 and the second section?
- How do I print marks in Excel?
- Word 2013 mark print?
- Print Word selection?
- Set the print area in Word?
- Print Word 2016 selection?
- Print word markings?
- Can I choose which texts I want to print on MS Word otherwise I would have to print all pages?
- I would print on Word and wouldn't print the whole document, it's quite pointless if I just want to have a certain area printed in my document?
- Windows 10 marked area print?
- We print in word?
- How do I print in the selected area in the word document?
- Sometimes I just want to set a specific page section and where is the print area?
- Word2019 area print?
- Set the print area in the document I need there what is the procedure in Word?
- Word document marking print?
- I've created a page in Word, belly print area set instructions?
- Just send par lines to the printer and don't print all pages?
- The entire document that is to be printed I need not only sections Can I determine it directly for printing?
- Win 10 word mark print?
- Marked put print?
- Directly you can print your page I do not want print area only page area can the printer this alone?
- I just want to print a selected passage in the text, what do I choose to print selection or selection?
- Print Word add in selected text?
- Is there an option that can be selected if I have even a marker in the document to simply print the text for it?
- Print marked text in PC?
- Print range Specify Word Microsoft on a Windows PC for documents with print area to set, so only the text area that should be printed and no more?
Keywords: microsoft, office, print, only, selected, text, word, very, easy, avoid, wasting, paper, pages, please, first, select, section, printed, Questions, Answers, Software