How do I frame a text in Microsoft Word?
If you want to highlight a piece of text without using a text box, you can draw a simple frame around that text in MS Office Word !
1.) How to set a simple frame around a certain text!
1. Start MS Word as usual, open the relevant document
2. If you have decided in the Microsoft Word document which area should appear in the frame, mark this area
3. Switch to the "Home" tab
4. Click on the drop-down arrow next to Frame and select "Outer Frame"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and / to 3)
| (Image-1) frame border for text in Microsoft Word!
2.) Removing a frame from text in Word!
1. Switch back to the "Home" tab .
2. Select an area of the framed text
3. Click on the dropdown arrow next to Frame and deactivate "Outer Border"
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-2) Remove Border from text in Microsoft Word!
FAQ 72: Updated on: 15 September 2022 10:31
Usually you just print a Word document in page format, but sometimes you just want to print a single page in landscape orientation 1. As always, start MS
Calculating the square root of numbers is a simple mathematical equation and can be easily calculated in MS Excel. If you want to do the square root calculation
If in Word the sentence begins with capital letters or does not begin, you can easily activate this option, or deactivate it if necessary 1. Start the MS
You can easily add the calculator to the quick access toolbar in Microsoft Office Excel, on all MS Windows OS 1. Windows calculator for quick access
Sometimes you just want to create a text file that can be opened in any text editor, so a plain text file comes in handy You can create a text file on your
There arent many keyboard shortcuts you can use in the rich text editor, heres a quick overview Standard keyboard shortcuts in the rich text editor Ctrl
It is quite easy to change paper size or paper format in Microsoft Word, here is the quick solution to the problem Contents: 1. Changing the paper
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Want to frame or highlight the text with a border in the Word document?
- In Word frame to add the text with style, color and width?
- How do I put a border around a paragraph around pictures in Microsoft Word?
- Can I add a border around text, border around a sentence in Word?
- Can I add a border around specific text, sentence or paragraph in Office Word document?
- A frame that creates a frame around the paragraph with a border, or simply a frame and fit the text?
- Bordered by paragraph with border and shading, for certain texts with style, color and border line that I can change?
- Where can I select borders and shading in MS Office Word?
- How do I put a border around specific text that I want to frame or shade?
- Where is it done, i.e. inserting a frame around text in Microsoft Word?
- How can I highlight part of the text around the paragraph so that in Word there is a box around this text?
Keywords: microsoft, office, frame, text, word, want, highlight, piece, without, using, draw, simple, around, that, Questions, Answers, Software