File Explorer view column and view settings are not saved, Why no?
If you wish, that the column settings will be saved, of all Explorer view in Q-Dir and icon size, please enable this option!
Content / Tip / Solutions:
Save Explorer folder settings, how can I take over the setting of the Explorer bar, folder, in Quad Explorer for Windows, so that this setting is retained each time the window is opened, frequently asked question, unlike in Windows Explorer The few options as for all folders have here advanced settings, for more view options for each of the 4 explorers!
check the option: ► Extras ► List-View ► Save Columns
1.) Enable Save Columns in List View!
or: check the option: ► Extras ► ... more Options
2.) Enable Save Last View!
To start the alternative Explorer for Windows with the last Explorer View settings and Columns plus Window position!
3.) Problems on Windows 10 and Defender!
4.) Check, Is the work directory write Protected!
5.) Save the columns in a Favorite!
The Favorite saves also:
1. View settings (Splitter,...)
2. With the current view and window size
3. Main Window Placement
But your must enable this options!
| (Image-2) Favorites save settings in Q-Dir!
Easy Save the Explorer-View Column and View settings, the instruction is not only written for Windows 10, this screenshot has been snipped under Windows 10. But, you can use this example for earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Private Windows desktop Computer, on the road on tablet-PC, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It has been tested on all and successfully verified
FAQ 13: Updated on: 14 June 2020 19:30
Favorites and Quick links in the Filemanager Q-Dir, a Favorite is for all for explorer Views and other settings
It is very easy to transfer the view settings in Q-Dir from one explorer list view to another explorer view in Q-Dir
You have installed Q-Dir directly from the zip folder. Windows Vista includes many security features and improvements to protect client computers
To transfer the folder from View-1 to View-2 ergo clone the tab or each explorer view in Q-Dir Press click with the right mouse button
The preview of PDF files works even if you have made the following settings in Quad Explorer for Windows Content: 1. PDF preview Acrobat DC example
It is easy to manage the Favorites in the file manager, this is responsible for all four Explorer list views Content: 1. Organize the Favorites in
If your machine running under Windows 10 or old W7 and Vista, start once Q-Dir as an administrator. Se the Images, Run as admin Register Q-Dir for *.qdr
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to fix the PRO Favorite columns so that when I call up a sound group,?
- I have neatly defined and saved everything. UNFORTUNATELY, Q-Dir?
- Select the View tab, click Apply to Folder, answer Yes, and then click OK.?
- Unfortunately, it seems that the relevant registry settings are registry settings in Windows 10 and configure view settings?
- I use Q-Dir with 4 windows. If I put one of the windows on small icons and then close Q-Dir, medium-sized icons keep appearing when I open the program again. How can I make the small icon view permanent?
- How do I save the Windows Explorer view?
- Searches related to the Explorer view column and view settings are not saved. Why not?
- Windows 10 file explorer forgets folder view settings?
- How do I change the column settings in Windows and how can I get Windows to remember my folder settings?
- Otherwise, of course, I'm happy about every reaction.?
- For unused columns, search for the most recently used column and select the entire one?
- Remember that the view settings of each folder in Windows 10 are super user questions.?
- However, I would like this to be the default view for help for all folders. Great! Thank you for marking this file manager.?
- Can't save view settings - windows q-dir reset folder view settings to default in windows 10?
- I always want to be able to display folders with music files with specific columns.?
- Are there any that are not available by default, such as B. File type. I know how to do this for one folder at a time.?
- Save the default responses for Windows Explorer folder view for Explorer Q-Dir?
- Unfortunately, I could not work with it seriously, because I am already stuck with the settings. For my purposes three columns next to each other are optimal, in list view with checkboxes and scroll bars up / down. The Q-Dir can do that, of course, but when navigating he likes to change the view from list to symbols. And he is not always ready to remember the current view when exiting, even though I have ticked the box. At the next start, the hire shop starts again. Too bad, but that's annoying.?
- Windows folder columns keep changing?
- I have organized myself in such a way that I have saved various Explorer constellations with several Explorers as a group (using the favorites management). Different columns are of interest here, e.g. the sound artist / title / bitrate / duration columns are relevant, for photos the camera model / date of recording, so completely different columns and for Office different ones.?
- If there is any way, please let me know.?
- Programmer and PC life very relieved and really a brilliant program.?
- Windows 10 does not save customization of folder view options?
- How do you like them, then save the settings for this folder?
- Also all music columns are loaded again, also with photos etc.?
- It would be extremely practical if Q-Dir also supports this feature.?
- Windows 10 annoys secrets and solution books. In the column headings on the right, select More and then place?
- File Explorer save view settings?
- How can I stop sorting File Explorer by week and month?
- Set up Windows Explorer folders, views, options?
- First of all I want to send Q-Dir the daily?
- Quad panel file manager?
- Explorer on Windows or press under If the properties window is not visible?
- Doesn't save these settings correctly or I don't know?
- I click Details on the View menu to indicate that not all file formats support these additional Q-Dir column settings.?
- Apply folder view to all folders of the same type under "Customize File Explorer" Find standard columns Solved?
- I use Windows XP ServicePack 3, Firefox 3.0.11 and Q-Dir version 3.61 and in the?
- Box Drive Windows Settings for folder view, Explorer view column and view settings are not saved. Why not?
- The column arrangement (position) in a 2x vertically divided Q-Dir window are not saved when the app is closed. When and how can I save the column arrangement (position)? Name, modification date, type, size are currently active with me with different widths.?
- This saves your changes to the active template so that the next folder view is displayed with the view settings for each folder template, so that Quad Explorer regardless of the selected template?
- Windows registry editor version save folder settings for folders?
- So the view of individual folders can be sorted by type and have natural column widths, but when is this not a solution for you?
- Options the option "Save columns" is checked.?
- Library folder view without taking into account the folder setting Superuser questions Library folder view not?
- How do I change the column settings in Windows Explorer?
- I'm not interested in setting a single default view for each folder either?
- It happens automatically, so no third-party tool should be needed.?
- Transfer, reset the explorer view settings of columns in Q-Dir?
- You can set the settings to be saved when the program is closed. Unfortunately, type, size, etc. column is not saved. Am I doing something wrong or is it not yet possible?
- How do I change the default view in Windows Explorer?
Keywords: file, explorer, view, column, settings, saved, wish, that, q-dir, icon, size, please, enable, this, option, content, solutions, Questions, Answers, Software