Uninstall fonts from Windows-10 (remove, delete)?
Removing or deleting fonts on Windows 10 is just as easy as uninstalling the fonts in previous versions of Windows!
1.) Removing the fonts from the Windows fonts!
1. Please use Windows+R keyboard shortcut, to start the Windows-10 Run Dialog!
(or Windows+E and F4)
2. Type the following command, and then Enter: shell:fonts or %windir%\fonts
3. In the MS-Explorer click / select one or more Fonts and the Button Delete to uninstall the selected fonts in Windows-10.
| (Image-1) Windows-10 Uninstall Fonts!
2.) Are there differences between 64-bit / 32-bit fonts?
That they are files and not drivers or applications, you can even use your Windows XP fonts with Windows 10 and 8.1! You do not need x64 / 64-bit fonts or fonts for Windows 64 bit!
3.) What should I watch out for when removing / uninstalling the fonts?
If you remove fonts that are required / used by the operating system, that these fonts are installed automatically or reinstalled from Windows 10, or if necessary by other programs that need these fonts.
4.) Fonts problem in Windows File Explorer are no longer displayed!
With some Windows Update 2018, the fonts in the Explorer are not displayed correctly on some systems; the system must be restarted on the systems in question, so there is no simple shutdown.
Some users have had this problem for several months and others say that similar problem also existed on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. This could be related to a process in Windows. Unfortunately, troubleshooting
is not an easy fix, and restarting your
computer is not the solution to temporarily fixing this problem. Maybe in the next big update.
5.) PS: Also suitable for Windows 8.1 and 7!
Many Windows 10 users
add additional fonts to their operating system for one reason or another. Sometimes it is necessary to create a document with a certain font, or when processing photos
. But after the actions performed, the new fonts disappear or are not uninstalled correctly by the program. Which also means that the operating system is simply clogged up. Here is the solution on how to completely remove fonts in Windows 10 so that they are uninstalled and not unnecessarily burden the computer.
FAQ 193: Updated on: 8 July 2020 13:59
A example to see all Network Adapters on Windows 10 or disable / enable the Connection, the simple solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and seven
It is simple in Windows-10 to change some of the keyboard settings, or the language of the Keyboard Layout, the example here is also for Windows 8.1 / 7
Find the Disk Manager also in the Windows-10 Computer Management, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven creating, formatting, partitions
The solution to disable or enable automatic wireless WI-Fi connections on Windows 10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 suitable
To Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10 is not a big problem and it is easy to do this, sometime I will unnecessary WiFi remove whiteout disconnect
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, or Windows 8,1 Please start the program and features
The solution is simple to find Default wallpapers folder of Windows-10 and 8.1 If you want to copy the Windows 10 wallpaper images desktop background
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Changing fonts windows 10, How to install fonts windows 10?
- Can i add or remove and modify fonts in Windows 10?
- How to, a easy way to Install and Delete Fonts in Windows 10?
- How can i add, remove and modify fonts in Windows 10?
- How can you install and uninstall font families on your PC, on Windows?
- How to remove fonts in Microsoft Windows Surface Pro?
- Windows 10 fonts download to changing fonts in windows 10?
- How to install fonts windows 10, find windows 10 fonts folder?
- I Want to install new fonts or remove unwanted ones in Windows 10?
- How can you a Windows system what fonts can be deleted?
- Along with the quickest way to change or remove unwanted ones in Windows 10?
- Tutorial how to install or uninstall Fonts in Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 easily.?
- How to Install and Uninstall Win10 Fonts?
- How to install fonts windows 10, find Windows 10 fonts folder?
- How to Install, Remove, and Manage Windows 10 Fonts on Windows?
Keywords: windows, 10, uninstall, fonts, from, remove, delete, solution, shortcut, Questions, Answers, Software