|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have installed your Quad-Explorer program for Windows and I find it very good. Only I am puzzled: How can I see a preview in the right window if I click on a pdf file in the left window, for example. Or with jpg files ect.
- I would like to use it as a PDF viewer ... I have a FAX folder. I open it with Quad Explorer for Windows, go to very large images so that I can skim through the faxes. Is it possible if I click on a PDF somehow to get a preview, i.e. a preview of the PDF in one of the four columns?
- Preview pdf?
- Adobe preview pdf in windows 7 folder?
- How to, preview pdf files in windows Q-Dir?
- Can I preview pdf in windows xp?
- How to preview pdf in windows 7 in a folder?
- PDF files are not previewed even though I have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1 installed. Instead of the file name in the header of the preview, only ...!? displayed.
- Windows folder pdf preview?
- When I start Quad-Explorer for Windows with "Run as ..." and select the user with administrator rights, pdf files are displayed. Starting with favorites setting does not work with administrator rights either.
Keywords: preview, files, adobe, other, images, explorer, windows, Questions, Answers, Software