Where are other Windows 10 features, how to activate it?
Some programs and features included with Windows 10, such as Internet-Explorer and some Services, must be turned on before you can use on Windows-10.
Certain other programs and tools are turned on by default, but you can turn them off if you don’t use them!
Content / Tip / solutions:
1.) Turn On Windows Features on Windows 10!
If you want to activate or deactivate some of Windows-10 features please use the Windows-X Menu and turn on or turn off!
For Windows 10 with the creator update and greater use the appwiz.cpl command Windows+R.
The full path is: %windir%\System32\appwiz.cpl = C:\Windows\System32\appwiz.cpl
For example Internet Explorer 11 (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 4) See: ... list of Windows-10 features.
See also: ► find installed program files in windows 10 ► default printer settings in Windows 10!
The direct command is to start programs and feature is %windir%\system32\optionalfeatures.exe
| (Image-1) Windows-10 features Turn-of or Turn-on!
2.) Example Win 10 pro message queueing!
| (Image-2) Windows 10 pro message queueing!
See also: ► Hibernation settings windows 10 ► Windows-10 Standard User to Gust-Account
List of the Windows-10 features!
.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
Windows Communication Foundation HTTP Activation
Windows Communication Foundation Non-HTTP Activation
.NET Framework 4.6 Advanced Services
Message Queuing (MSMQ) Activation
Named Pipe Activation
TCP Port Sharing
Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
Embedded Shell Launcher
Hyper-V Management Tools
Hyper-V GUI Management Tools
Hyper-V Module for Windows PowerShell
Internet Explorer 11
Internet Information Services
Web Management Tools
IIS 6 Management Compatibility
IIS Management Console
IIS Management Scripts and Tools
IIS Management Service
World Wide Web Services
Application Development Features
.NET Extensibility 3.5
.NET Extensibility 4.6
Common HTTP Features
Health and Diagnostics
Dynamic Content Compression
Static Content Compression
Centralized SSL Certificate Support
Client Certificate Mapping Authentication
IIS Client Certificate Mapping Authentication
Internet Information Services Hostable Web Core
Windows Media Player
Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) Server
Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) Server Core
MSMQ Active Directory Domain Services Integration
MSMQ HTTP Support
MSMQ DCOM Proxy
Microsoft Print to PDF
Print and Document Services
Internet Printing Client
LPD Print Service
LPR Port Monitor
Windows Fax and Scan
RAS Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK)
Remote Differential Compression API Support
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
WMI SNMP Provider
Simple TCPIP services (i.e. echo, daytime etc)
SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support
Windows Identity Foundation 3.5
Windows PowerShell 2.0
Windows PowerShell 2.0 Engine
Windows Process Activation Service
Windows TIFF IFilter
Work Folders Client
To turn a feature off in earlier versions of Windows, you had to uninstall it completely from your computer. In the Windows-10 , the features remain stored on your hard disk so you can turn them back on if you want to. Turning off a feature does not uninstall the feature, and it does not reduce the amount of hard disk space used by Windows 10 features.
Some Windows 10 programs/features are grouped together in folders, and some folders contain sub-folders with additional features and windows 10 tools. If a check box is partially checked or is dimmed, then some of the items inside the folder are turned on and some are turned off. To view the contents of a folder, double-click it.
FAQ 100: Updated on: 19 August 2020 18:28
The solution is simple to Save Search results in Windows 10 for example for always recurring search events in Windows 10 It is very easy to save important
Windows 10 sometime close a program or APP and then notify you if it determines that the program is either a security risk or incompatible with Windows-10.
The mouse pointer shadow can be easily activated on Windows 10 and deactivated again if necessary Content / Solution: 1. Change or enable the Mouse
The solution to activate the Window 10 Start Sound and also for User Logoff, or Logon / Login on Windows 10 This solution is also for other Microsoft Windows
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax You can find the Color
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed
Create for Windows 10 an onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut for a fast access to virtual osk from the Desktop Content / Solutions / Tipps: 1. Create
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Compression dimmed, windows 10?
- Find programs and features in Windows 10?
- Programs and features Settings programs and features Windows 10?
- Windows 10 windows development components msmq?
- Microsoft programs and features for windows 10 pro?
- Where is microsoft programs and features for windows 10?
- How to find hidden programs and features on windows 10?
- How to acrivate hibernation in win10?
- Windows 10 doesn't have programs and features?
- Download programs and features for Windows 10?
- Microsoft programs and features in windows 10?
- How to find programs and features on windows 10 home?
- How to turn off windows message queuing on windows 10?
- Windows communication foundation HTTP activation windows 10?
- Windows 10 lpd service?
- How to open ms programs and features in windows 10?
- Install message queue in windows 10, turn on windows activation in windows 10?
- Where is programs and features option in windows ten?
- Adding msmq to windows10?
- Windows 10 enable ram compression?
- Windows 10 features on or off active directory?
- What .net framework 4.6 advanced services should be turned on?
- Where is programs and features on Windows 10, Want other programs and features in windows 10?
- Legacy components in windows 10?
- Programs and features for windows 10?
- How to access other programs and features windows 10?
- Not seeing Legacy Components checkbox in win 10?
- Win 10 health and diagnostic on or off?
- Windows 10 open programs and features not working?
- How to programs and features in windows 10?
- How to open Microsoft programs and features in Windows 10?
- Internet information services hostable web core windows 10?
- Microsoft programs and features windows 10?
- Lpd service windows 10?
- Open programs and features in windows 10?
- How to get programs and features on windows 10?
- How do you find programs and features on windows 10?
- Install MSMQ with Active Directory Integration in windows 10?
- Win 10 pro installing message queueing?
- Programs and features for windows 10, Where is programs an features on Windows 10?
- How to open programs and features in windows 10?
- How to programs and features WordPad windows 10?
- Programs and features windows 10, how to get programs an features on my windows 10?
- How to turn on windows feature ftp in windows 10?
- How to find programs and features installation?
- Cmak windows 10?
- Enable msmq windows 10?
- How to find programs and features in windows 10?
- Where to find programs and features in windows 10?
- How to find other programs and features in windows 10?
- My windows 10 don't have internet information services feature?
- Ms programs and features WordPad windows 10?
- Programs and features in windows 10?
- Where is programs and features in windows 10?
- Windows 10 identity foundation activation?
- Windows identity foundation 3.5 on windows 10?
- Where is ms programs and features in windows 10?
- Como abrir programs and features en windows 10?
- How to disable activation componenet in windows 10?
- Iis client certificate mapping authentication turn on in win10?
- MS programs and features Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, where, other, features, activate, turn-on, turn-off, disable, enable, Questions, Answers, Software