Mouse pointer shadow in Windows 10, (enable, disable)?
The mouse pointer shadow can be easily activated on Windows 10 and deactivated again if necessary!
The solution to activate the mouse pointer shadow in Windows 10, is also an example for others Microsoft operating Systems Web Server 2016 / 2012!
Content / Solution:
See also: ► ... Driver Update via the Windows 10 Device Manager! ► Keep Mouse Speed OK!
1.) Change or enable the Mouse Pointer shadow!
If you want to change or enable the beautiful and subtle Mouse pointer shadow please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.
The fastest Way is via the windows-10 Run Dialog Windows-Log+R keyboard shortcut and the command: main.cpl.
Please select the Tab Pointers and Enable pointer shadow (... see Image-1)
In addition, under Customize , you can click a mouse pointer type and then choose Browse to choose a new pointer image. In this way, you compile your personal pointer collection, which you can then save as a custom scheme with Save As
. (... see Image-1 Point 7
How to deactivate the shadow of the mouse pointer in Windows 8 is explained in this practical tip. This removes the grayish haze that marks your mouse pointer. Depending on the application and eyesight, the setting helps to find the mouse pointer. Example / Explain how to deactivate it.
| (Image-1) The Mouse-Pointer Shadow in Windows-10!
2.) Create Desktop Shortcut for Windows Mouse Settings!
Please start the MS-Explore from Window 10 Run Command (Windows+R) and enter the command:
explorer /select, %WINDIR%\System32\main.cpl
This command will auto select the main.cpl in C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
And now simply use Right Mouse Drag&Drop and rename the Desktop Shortcut for example to Mouse Setup on you Windows 10 Desktop. That is a fast and simple solution :-)
| (Image-2) Mouse Settings Desktop Shortcut on Windows-10!
FAQ 102: Updated on: July 3th 2018 02:16
Windows 10 sometime close a program and then notify you if it determines that the program is either a security risk or incompatible with Windows-10. If you
The solution is simple to activate the Window 10 Start Sound and also for User Logoff, or Logon / Login on Windows 10 This solution is also for Windows-7
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax You can find the Color
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I noticed a gray shadow hovering behind my mouse. I have already tried in the control panel to disable the mouse shadow but it still remains! The mouse track I have disabled but did not help, It would be nice if you could help me?
- Help, I can not find my mouse pointer! Is that how you feel? Then read here how to change the mouse pointer in Windows and make it bigger?
- Disable mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10, the fast solution ewer please?
- Delete shadowbox with mouse in windows10?
- Can I turn-on mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10?
- Is in Windows-10 a way to turn-off the mouse pointer shadow?
- How to enable mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10?
- Enable Pointer Shadow via cmd?
- How do I get rid of the cursor shadow in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Pointer shadow?
- Windows 10 Mouse shadowing?
- How to enable cursor in windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, help, miss, mouse, pointer, shadow, enable, disable, turn-off, turn-on, Questions, Answers, Software