Solution to Save Images of Login Screen on Windows-10, Windows 10 presents on the lock screen daily new and spectacular images. You can for example also use as wallpaper!
The temp path of the lock screen Images on Windows 10 is:
Please enter this address in the MS Explorer address line!
1. Open the Windows 10 temp path for the lock screen Images (Windows+E)! (... see Image-1)
2. Create a copy of lock screen Images in new folder! (... see Image-2)
3. Then go to this folder and choose in Menu ALT+F
▼File ▼Open Command prompt ► command prompt open as Administrator. (... see Image-3)
4. Type the command ren *.* *.png. This sets the file type for all files in this directory firmly as PNG images. (... see Image-4)
5. Now you can switch for example to extra large icons to find (see) a particular image in the Windows Explorer. (... see Image-5)
See also: ► Disable the lock screen in Windows 10 ► How to find auto startup folder in Windows 10
FAQ 158: Updated on: January 18th 2018 20:19