Open Windows-10 Control-Panel and Change to classic view?
Please Open the Control Panel, and simple change Windows 10 Control Panel to classic view, it is possible!
The solution is simple in new Windows 10 to open Control Panel in classic view and create shortcut, pin on Taskbar, or / and Windows-Star, this example is also suitable for Windows Server 2019, 2016, ...! Please use this example also as a solution on Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows desktop computer, to go on tablet-PC and Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
1.) Find and Open the 10 Windows 10 Control Panel!
Please start the Windows 10 Control Panel, for example, about windows-10 run dialog, key combination
[Windows Logo + R] ergo keyboard shortcut!
And enter the control command, and set the display to Small Icons, now is also, the Window-10 Control Panel clearer. (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
Optionally: Press the key combination [Windows-Logo]+[X] and select the menu item Control Panel.
2.) Change Windows 10 Control Panel to classic view!
If you use the control panel very often, bring it to the desktop or attach it to the Taskbar. (... see Image-1b)
These operations are performed in several ways, but the effect is one-you get quick access to the system settings.
When migrating to a new operating system, users need to get used to the changed interface. Sometimes it is also not without difficulty: for example, many after the release of 10 did not understand Windows 10 control panel. In the usual place in the Start menu it is not, and you need to configure the windows 10 system.
| (Image-1) Windows 10 Classic Control Panel on the Desktop!
| (Image-1b) Control Panel pin to Windows-10 Task-Bar!
3.) Desktop shortcut for Control Panel Classic view!
Optionally, you can create via drag and drop a desktop shortcut and rename it in Control Panel All or Control Panel Classic. (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
4.) Start Windows 10 Control Panel about command prompt cmd.exe!
You can also if necessary, use the command control to start the Control-Panel via cmd.exe in Windows-10!
| (Image-2) Command to Open Windows 10 Control Panel!
5.) Auto Start Windows 10 Control Panel at Windows start up!
It is also possible to start the Control-Panel at startup ergo login in Windows-10!
Auto-Startup for current user or for all user on Windows 10 PC:
Control-Panel in Autostart for currently logged-on user please use:
shell:startup or %appdata%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Add Control-Panel shortcut in Auto-Startup-Folder all users:
shell:common startup or %programdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Please use drop action to add for example the Control Panel All Items to Startup Folder
(... see Image-3)
| (Image-3) Auto-Start the Control Panel in Windows-10!
There is another command that allows you to access the control Panel via execute or via a command line: Explorer Shell:ControlPanelFolder There are really many possibilities under Windows 10 to determine in which view it should appear the Control Panel itself. Many Windows 10 users ask themselves the questions what has become of the classic control Panel, here are a few solution that make it easy for you or allow to create in the new Windows 10 and Server 2016 shortcut for the Control Panel, or this through Pinning on the desktop taskbar allow them to open faster!
FAQ 60: Updated on: 30 May 2020 17:22
The solution is very simple to remove password prompt in Windows 10, turn off from hibernation, or sleep mode, or activate again if needed This example
To show hidden files and folders and system protected files in Microsoft File-Explore-it is also possible in new Windows-10 The solution is simple in new
If the desktop icons or shortcuts on the desktop are not displayed on Windows 10, please enable the option Show desktop icons
The size preview window in Windows 10 can be quite easy to adapt, provided the preview is enabled in the MS-Explorer The preview windows in Windows can
Dont panic, even the new Windows 10 has a fax and scan function to scan a page on the fly as a document and send as a fax 1. Start Windows Fax and
If you want that the folder / folders are automatically expanded under Windows 10 in the navigation pane of the Explorer, change the folder options of the
Here is the solution, how to display the dialog for confirmation of the deletion process in the new Windows 10, or activate or deactivate Info: This solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do i change my setting in windows 10 to classic view?
- Can I open and start the control panel in windows 10!
- How to change the control panel to classic view in windows 10?
- How to change control panel display in windows 10 to the classic view?
- Where can I find and start the control panel in windows 10!
- How do i change the home screen in windows 10 to classic view?
- How to get classic control panel view in windows 10?
- How to change windows 10 to classic view?
- Change Windows 10 Desktop to Classic?
- Change windows 10 control panel to classic?
- Windows 10 Control Panel Classic View, How to change windows 10 to classic view?
- Where I open and start the Control Panel in Windows 10!
- How do i change windows 10 to classic view?
- Windows 10 classic control panel,Classic Desktop View Windows 10?
- How to make control panel in a classic view panel in win10?
- I can't open windows 10 control panel!
- Change to windows classic view in windows 10?
- control panel on windows 10!
- Start the Control Panel in Windows 10!
- Change windows 10 view to classic?
- Windows 10 classic view?
- How do i change from windows 10 from classic view back to windows 10 view in control panel?
- Changing windows 10 to classic view?
- Why can't I change the view in the control panel om Windows 10?
- Change windows 10 display to classic?
- How to get traditional view in windows 10?
- Windows 10 classic control panel?
- How to change control panel to classic view in windows 10?
- Extra Control Panel for Windows 10!
- Windows 10 how to view classic control panel?
- Classic view control panel windows 10?
- Windows 10 control panel how to switch to classic view?
- How to goto classic control panel in windows 10?
- Control panel classic view windows 10?
- How to set windows 10 to classic view?
- Change view in windows 10?
- How to change control panel for windows 10 to older version?
- Classic View in Windows 10?
- How to change windows 10 to standard windows 7 view?
- Clasic mode di kontrol panel on Windows 10 home classic view?
- start the control panel in windows 10!
- Control Panel in Windows 10, can I find and start this!
- Change desktop to classic view windows 10,or change Control panel view?
- The control panel in windows 10 has been vanishing!
- Control panel windows 10 classic view?
- Switch from windows classic to windows 10?
- Going to classic view from control panel windows 10?
- Windows 10 Control Panel Classic View?
- Classic View Windows 10, Classic display.in?
- can not find control panel on windows 10!
- How to change view of control panel in windows 10?
- Change windows 10 to classic view?
- Classic Desktop View Windows 10?
- Windows 10 traditional desktop view?
- Switch control panel to classic view all the time?
- Classic view on windows 10?
- Change from 10 to 7?
- Where The control panel in Windows 10!
- Change control panel from classic view win 10?
- Windows 10 Has no control panel what am I doing wrong
- Can not open Control Panel for Windows 10!
- Need classic desktop in windows 10?
- Change view in win 10 to classic?
- Switch windows 10 to classic view or classic control panel windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, change, control, panel, classic, view, possible, desktop, shortcut, button, auto, run, start, example, Questions, Answers, Software