Where are the Start Menu settings in Windows 10?
From Windows 10, the Start menu settings is no longer in the taskbar. Here is the simply solution to open the Start menu settings in Windows 10!
Please click on an empty place on the Windows 10 desktop and choose the Personalize option!
Now the Personalization window opens automatically, in the Windows 10 settings click on the tab called Start. Now you can make some changes for the Windows 10 Start menu. (... see Image-1)
See also: || desktop shortcut to the Windows 10 Start menu || remove apps from the Windows 10 Start menu ||
| (Image-1) Personalize the Start-Menu in Windows-10!
FAQ 82: Updated on: July 5th 2015 21:39
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where are the settings?
- Where can I find start settings?
- Start Menu settings?
- Win 10 se startup settings?
- Where are Windows settings?
- Where are Windows 7 settings?
- Where are the settings in the Statmenü?
- Find Start menu?
- Menu Settings Windows 10?
- Start-All programs where do I find them?
- Windows 10 Menu Settings?
- Startup settings Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, where, start, menu, settings, customize, Personalize, Questions, Answers, Software