Is there in Windows 10 or 11 a Memory Diagnostics Tool for RAM (memory)?
A simple solution to start the Windows 11 / 10 Memory Diagnostics Tool, to detects possible problems with your computer’s memory!
Content / Solutions / Tips:
The solution is simple and is also suitable for Server 2019/2022 to detect any RAM, working memory errors, problems. Without resorting to third-party software for testing memory, for example, the popular tool ... QuickMemoryTestOK !
1.) The Memory Diagnostic Tool in Windows 11, 10, ...!
The full path of the Memory Diagnostic Tool is: %systemroot%\system32\mdsched.exe eg. c:\Windows\system32\mdsched.exe
Start the Windows 10 / 11 Memory Diagnostics Tool via Run-Dialog [Windows-Logo]+[R] and the command: mdsched.exe!
Select Restart Now and check for problems, the Memory Diagnostics Tool will run automatically when you restart the Windows. (... see Image-1)
See also: ► Customize the Virtual Memory in Windows 10 ► Customize Recycle Bin in Windows 10
| (Image-1) Windows 10 Memory Diagnostics Tool!
Useful info from Microsoft (c):
If you choose to restart your Windows-10 computer
and run the tool immediately, make sure that you save your work and close all of your running programs on Windows-10
. The Memory Diagnostics Tool will run automatically when you restart Windows. It might take several minutes for the tool to finish checking your computer's memory. Once the test is completed, Windows 10 will restart automatically. If the tool detects errors, you should contact your computer manufacturer for information about fixing them, since memory errors usually indicate a problem with the memory chips in your computer or other hardware problem.
2.) Windows 11, 10, ... and the compressed memory!
Reasonable amount of RAM!
For Windows 10 owners with sufficient RAM: If you are not using applications that require a lot of RAM, which is extremely rare on high-performance PCs, then you should not worry about the compressed memory backing up Service consumes a reasonable amount of memory.
Accessing the Windows swap file!
You can reduce the number of accesses to the Windows pagefile.sys swap file on the hard disk by storing some of the data in compressed form in RAM. In theory, everything should work fine, but in practice everything becomes a pretty boring computer with unnecessary tasks.
Anti-virus program without support for Windows 10!
Another possible reason for loading the compressed storage process is the malfunction of the antivirus checking the storage. This can happen especially if you install an antivirus program without support for Windows 10!
3.) Finding the other cause of the memory problem on Windows 11, 10, ..!
The emergence of memory problems is very rare under Windows 10, but as you can see, it is quite easy to recognize them under Windows. As you can see in the Windows 10 shot screenshot above, however, you can easily apply this example as a solution to memory diagnostics easily on other versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems. The memory diagnostics also works on a Windows desktop computer as well as on the Tablet PC, Surface Pro / Go, or even on a server operating system. It is a simple yet effective memory diagnostic tool and really makes good sense to use this feature, it has been tested on different MS OS and successfully verified
4.) ... External tool for effective testing of RAM!
1. Start ►► the alternative memory test tool on Windows 11
2. It is most effective if you set it to infinity
3. And test the Windows memory / RAM without detours
(... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Simply test the RAM on all Windows with this tool!
FAQ 95: Updated on: 3 September 2022 01:30
The solution is simple to find, start and run the Troubleshooting in Windows-10 or MS Server 2019? 1. Open via Control Panel In Windows 10 2.
You can use Sticky Notes to write a short notice on the Windows-10/11 Desktop, or do anything else that youd use a pad of paper for Content / Solution
You can create a system image of Windows-10, which contains a copy of Windows 10 and copies of your programs, system settings and files Content: 1.
There are several ways to perform a search in Windows 10/11. The Desktop Search Shortcut is one way, to type in the search box at the top of open window,
The solution is simple to Save Search results in Windows 10/11 for example for always recurring search events in Windows 10/11 It is very easy to save important
Some programs and features included with Windows 10, such as Internet-Explorer and some Services, must be turned on before you can use on Windows-10. Certain
Windows 10 and 11 sometime close a program or APP and then notify you if it determines that the program is either a security risk or incompatible with Windows-10/11.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Diagnostic tools windows 10, read memory data when loading into the ram?
- Run Diagnostic Test Windows 10, Check the Memory Windows 10?
- RAM Windows 10 CMD check, how do you test your ram on Windows 10?
- Windows memory diagnosis Windows 10, display memory, Windows 10 with error diagnosis?
- Show windows 10 memory, windows 10 memory error?
- Memtest86 windows 10, windows 10 test ram?
- Windows 10 diagnostic memory tests, or check Windows 10 memory can also be an external memory diagnostic protocol?
- For Win 10 test program for memory, test memory?
- Ram test with win 10?
- Memory check windows 10, ram check in windows 10?
- Memory in Windows 10 examiners or run a diagnostic test Windows 10?
- Windows 10 memory diagnosis, how to check RAM on Windows 10?
- For win 10 test program for memory, test memory win 10?
- RAM Windows 10 cmd check, how do you test your ram on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 diagnostic memory tests, memory test?
- Windows memory diagnosis RAM test at boot?
- Control panel RAM test, display memory windows 10?
- Widows 10 RAM test at boot?
- Check memory for errors in Windows 10, because suddenly system crashes blue screens there may be memory, is there a tool as a memory diagnostic tool like mdsched.exe?
- Ram scanner windows 10?
- Memory problems Windows 10, can you check memory?
- Win 10 start mem test, ram check for windows 10?
- Memtest windows cmd, ram empty windows 10?
- Problems with memory windows 10, ram test start?
- Run memory check Windows 10, or a memory diagnostic tool can also be a Windows 10 RAMM test, or how to test RAM Windows 10?
- Do memory test Windows 10, or where is the RAM test tool in Windows 10?
- Windows memory diagnosis RAM test when booting Windows?
- Problems with memory start windows 10, ram test?
- Help where is the memory diagnosis management tool for memory diagnosis, ie an MdSched.exe?
- Ram test or Windows 10 as ram checker?
- Memory management tools 2017 windows 10, windows 10 memory diagnosis?
- Ram Checker Windows 10, how does the memory test work?
- Windows memory diagnostic tool Windows 10, or purely simple Windows Memtest?
- Ram check windows 10?
- How to check RAM on Windows 10?
- Test memory with the Windows memory diagnostics, can Windows start the Windows memory diagnostics as a tool to check the memory for any errors?
- Windows 10 diagnostic memory tests, how to check ram windows 10?
- Can I use the integrated tool in Windows 10, which can detect errors and faults, i.e. a memory diagnostic tool that finds whether there is a defect in the working memory?
- Does Windows have crashes, is it the working memory, does Microsoft have a Windows memory diagnosis in Windows 10 to test an unstable system even on faulty working memory?
- Check memory Windows 10, how to test RAM as memory test?
- Windows memory diagnostic tool windows 10?
- Memory diagnosis and ram check in windows 10?
- Memory management tools 2020 windows 10 a quick memory test?
- Calculator Windows memory diagnostic tool at the next restart Test memory to test errors in the working memory!
- Ram tool windows 10, x64 memory test?
- How does the memory test work under Windows 10, i.e. the memory check Windows 10, Ram Checker?
- Diagnostic tools Windows 10, test memory data when loading into RAM?
- Is Windows Memory Tool good for checking memory errors in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 tool, ram show windows 10?
- Run diagnostic test Windows 10, check memory?
- Where is the RAM test tool located in Windows 10?
- Check Storage Windows 10?
- How do you test your ram on Windows Phone 10?
- How to test RAM-Windows 10, memory test?
- Win 10 cmd memtest, check windows 10 version for USB storage?
- Windows 10 test RAM, with Windows memory diagnostic tool?
- I want to check whether the built-in RAM on the system has stability or do I have to remove and check the RAM modules.
- Check windows 10 version for USB storage?
- Test memory in Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, memory, diagnostics, tool, such, RAM, thing, possible, start run, find, server, 2016, 2012, checker, Questions, Answers, Software