How can I show the folders (dir) size in a column of the Windows-7 Explorer?
To show the folders (dir) size in a column of the Windows-7 Explorer!
This is not possible in the new Windows-7 Explorer (file manager). Some external file manager, like the famous Quad-Explorer Q-Dir has this feature! Click here to see and/or download the freeware file-manager: ... Q-Dir.
Or see the information about the folder size feature:
... a customizable folder-size column
But! It is possible to view the folder size in Explorer in the "File Preeperitis" (Image-1) via right click context menu!
(Image-1) Folder size and folder size on disk in Windows 7 Explorer!
FAQ 28: Updated on: January 23th 2014 22:52
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Why does the size column show in Windows 7 folder columns?
- Show folder size in explorer
- Make windows file explorer show folder size?
- Folder size column windows 7?
- Folder size as a column win 8.1?
- HOW TO SHOW FOLDER SIZE windows 7?
- Win 7 folder size?
- Folders Size windows 7?
- Folder size for windows 7 explorer column -2.5?
- Show size on disk in explorer in win 7?
- How to show the folder size in windows with keyboard?
- windows seven size folders windows 7?
- folder size in explorer windows 7?
- How do you activate folder size?
- How can i see my folder size in explorer on windows 7?
- Windows 7 dir size?
- I Want my Win-7 Explorer folders to show sizes of folders and files in the column?
- I Want to see a customizable folder-size column in the Windows-7 Explorer?
Keywords: windows, seven, show, directorys, folders, size, column, explorer, Questions, Answers, Software