How to create admin CMD on the Windows 8.1 and 10 desktop?
It's really very simple to create administrator CMD prompt on the Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 desktop! Use this solution also for Server 2012 and 2008!
It is quite expensive if you have to use the right mouse button, if you often have to make system changes under Windows in the administrative mode, here is a simple solution how you can simplify it.
You can also use this example as a template for other programs. Also works on all Microsoft Windows Server operating systems!
Administrator and No Admin Command Prompt on Windows Desktop!
The command for cmd is cmd! To create shortcut on the Windows-8 desktop, please read this description:
... create one Windows-8 Desktop-shortcut but use for command (path) and the name cmd.
1, Please create a copy of the cmd shortcut and rename it to cmd-admin (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
2. and now click with the right mouse on cmd-admin shortcut and select Properties (... see Image-1 Arrow-2).
3. In cmd-admin Properties click "Advanced" (... see Image-1 Arrow-3) ,
4. in Advanced Properties" check the label "Run as administrator" and at last please click "OK"
(... see Image-1 Arrow-5).
So! Now you have normal and admin cmd on your Windows 8, 8.1, 10, ... Desktop :-)
... run cmd.exe (command prompt) in administrator mode on Windows 8.1, 10!
... windows 8.1 Desktop Shortcut for Standard User to run an program as administrator!
Create administrator CMD prompt on the Windows 8 desktop, how to
Some of Microsofts windows commands can be only run in adminmode, as these require admin rights to make system relevant changes on / for Windows OS, this example is also for Microsoft Web Server and some older Windows Operating System!
Run as administrator
This option allows you to run this shortcut as an administrator, while protecting your computer from unauthorized activity.
FAQ 99: Updated on: 12 May 2020 21:39
If some program isnt working correctly on your Windows-8/8.1 version, try running in Win-8/10 compatibility mode. Use this easy solution 1. Open the properties
To disable or enable folder grouping in Windows 8 please start the Windows-8 Explorer and turn-off, remove the Folder grouping
To copy folder view settings for all folders in Windows 8.1 or 10, please open the "Folder Options" in this Folder. Open/Start the Explorer [Windows]+[E]
There Is no problem to remove switch user in windows 8, 8.1 or win 10 at / from Logon screen You can use this solution: Auto Logon Windows 8 without
To open the real Desktop folder path in Windows 8, please start the MS-Explorer see image 1
Solutions to disable or enable Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows-10 key click sound for virtual onscreen keyboard or navigation click sound in MS-Explorer, IE 10
You can activate and use the Quick Launch bar in Windows 8 to be visible in the desktop taskbar.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8 pc how to make a shortuc an administrator?
- Create adminstrator account in wimdows 8 in command prompt?
- HOW TOCREATE ADMINISTRATOR CMD IN wimdows 8/1 Desktop?
- Can I link the cmd.exe on Windows 8 desktop?
- Windows 8 create shotrcut to open file as admin?
- Creating command promp windows 8?
- Run cmd as administrator windows 8.1 at startup and windows 8 make cmd?
- Windows 8.1 cmd as admin?
- Shortcut command in windows 8.1 or cmd as administrator from batch?
- Command shortcut for screensaver on windows 8.1?
- How to create shortcut on widows in cmd?
- How to create admin using cmd windows 8.1?
- Command prompt windows 8 desktop properties?
- Administrator keyword for run command?
- If a Command Prompt shortcut on the desktop possible?
- Put administrator command line on desktop windows 8.1?
- Widows 8 add command prompt desktop?
- Add command prompt to desktop 2012, Windows 8 cmd shortcut path?
- I wonder if you can create a shortcut for the command prompt on Windows 8 desktop?
- Can you CMD ever a shortcut on the Windows 8 desktop to create?
- Win8 cmd create administrator?
- System restore administrator cmd exe windows 8?
- How to bring cmd in desktop in Windows 8?
- Create administrator command prompt shortcut windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 administrator command prompt shortcut?
- Cmd on desktop windows 8?
- Administrator cmd prompt for windows 8.1?
- Set administrator in windows 8.1 command promt?
- How to create administrator command prompt on my Windows 8 desktop?
- Cmd in windows 8.1?
- Create windows 8.1 user from command?
- How to create shortcut of administration cmd for window 8?
- Win8 cmd as admin to desktop?
- Adding command as administrator icon to desktop or create shortcut for cmd.exe windows 8.1?
- Create admin in window 8?
- Windows 8 create administrator?
- Add command prompt to windows 8.1 desktop?
- Create shortcut for cmd.exe on windows 8?
- Create an Administrator command prompt windows 8.1 desktop cmd shortcut?
- Put cmd on windows 8 desktop?
- Shortcut for cmd in windows 8?
- How to make cmd administrator in windows 8.1?
- Make anyone an administrator windows 8.1 cmd?
- Administrator cmd.exe in startup windows 8?
- How to create adminstrator in my computer with window 8 as command?
- How to activate windows 8.1 with cmd?
- Windows 8.1 extention command prompt?
- How do I create a desktop shortcut for the command prompt cmd.exe?
- Windows 8 how to create a shortcut running as administrator?
- How to generate WEI in wimdows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 administrator command prompt shortcut?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, create, administrator, prompt, desktop, does, Questions, Answers, Software