Scan a document with a front and back page and save it as multi single PDF!
Scan at the 100th of a document with a front-back and then save them as multiple PDF individual files!
This task can become a daily task on WIA and TWAIN
, from WinScan2PDF
Version 4.98 this can be done in minutes. So the time-saving potential is great. Simply scan on our duplex scanner and then save as a single page (double-sided).
PS Currently WinScan2PDF is limited to 2048 scan pages, which should need more pages, I can increase the value.
1.) Document with front and back duplex problem!
1. Scan your pages as usual
2. Right-click on the list view
3. In the menu, select the option: "Duplex" ► "Export front/back page as single PDFs"
4. Then assign a name and the PDF export is started
PS: the PDF files are numbered consecutively with * filename_001.pdf, * filename_002.pdf, ....
Further information: ... Extra Info
// ... FAQ // ... Tips WinScan2PDF
| (Image-2) Scan a document with a front and back page and save it as one PDF!.
2.) Are there any other problems with duplex scanning?
When storing pictures or duplex sorting, there are no known problems, the only limitation is the 2000 pages that no user of WinScan2PDF has previously complained about. But I can increase it for you at any time!
All in all, the pages can be sorted regardless of whether there are no problems with the duplex front and back sides, but the front and back problem is one of the most annoying problems when scanning and you despair of these simple but nevertheless in the office and at home important task and gets a thick neck with the correct front and back side scan as well as the correct sorting of the pages!
3.) What other options do I have?
You can put PDF files, or images, on the program, or the program symbol, or links by simply dragging and dropping, which is very practical if you want to sort the scanned pages one after the other or need different PDFs with different page summaries!
If necessary ► define the order of the individual PDF pages
Or optionally: ► Change the quality of the scanned PDF file
Also ► save as JPEG / PNG files
| (Image-1) Front and Back page Drag and Drop and Reorder Pages!
WinScan2PDF is a small free program that only costs your computer around <100K of storage space and turns the scanned media directly into PDF documents. You download it, but you don't have to install or uninstall it. Instead, start the program with a double-click with the left mouse button and you can start scanning right away by going to the dialog box on Select source, clicking on your scanner in the list displayed, going to Scan and selecting the desired document or image. Then save the scanned image as a single or multi-page PDF file. In the case of documents with several pages, the order of the pages can then be changed or individual pages removed.
WinScan2PDF is particularly suitable for you if you only want to occasionally send documents, such as a signed contract or application, as an e-mail attachment, because PDF documents are particularly suitable for this. The scanner software is clear and easy to use. After the scan, it is also possible to change the quality of the PDF document: the lower the quality, the less storage space the file takes up on your computer.
Updated on: 11 June 2020 20:09
Keywords: winscan2pdf, scan, document, with, front, back, page, save, 100th, front-back, individual, PDF, files, this, task, become, daily, version
Similar information on the page
The solution for a direct scan of the documents and save as a pdf file on Windows 10, 8.1, The solution ergo instruction, example is written for Windows
Scan to PDF Tool for Windows also works on Windows Ten to easily save the scanned page in a single PDF file / document The range / support for scanners
With older scanners, which scan for example not in the Din A4 range, it is difficult to reach the scan area or page size of the PDF DIN A4 For this
For non-duplex scanners you have problems with front / back sorting to get the right order in the PDF for the printout Content: 1. The duplex problem
Quite simply you can adjust the image or the scan to the page or have it cropped on the PDF page If you want to change this setting simply via
Although Windows can use various power-saving functions and even independently switch between several power profiles Info: But in practice this is not always
Dont panic, even the new Windows 10 has a fax and scan function to scan a page on the fly as a document and send as a fax 1. Start Windows Fax and
Not only with Canon and HP there are problems for older printers / scanners under Windows 10 that there are no official drivers You can, however, look for
The solution to convert a JPEG file to a PDF file is possible in this scan to PDF tool and easy under Windows 10, and on MS Server 1. The best
See also : ... WinScan2PDF FAQ
Back to : ... WinScan2PDF Homeage
AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # StressMyPC # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Scan front and back?
- Scanning in front and back?
- How do I scan the front and back?
- How do you scan double-sided?
- Scan in a file on the front and back?
- Scan the front and back into one file?
- I am looking for a perfect scan result then you have this option with tools if I have made the correct settings on the scanner, that there is also a correct document scan with the correct front and back sorting best as a PDF?
- Got usual scanners and can only scan one-sided and then I always have two PDFs, and the funny thing is that one only contains the front pages, so now the other one only has the backsides in the PDF even though it was done in the two-sided scan, and it is then that the scan pages are in the reverse order, can you somehow make the two files, or have them turned over automatically because these pages are wrong?
- Scan in front and back?
- Scanning the front and back?
- I knew how duplex scanning works, actually I have problems with the sorting, under duplex scanning you do the scanning of double-sided documents, depending on the type and I like doing it on my scanners, the functionality of the device is easy , but the front and back are scanned either simultaneously or one after the other and there is a problem for which the document scanner and the sequential acquisition is first scanned the front of the document, then the sheet is automatically rotated so that the back on the scanner Automatic duplex scan makes devices, but here it will be a problem due to the paper guide and without user intervention and no longer have to rotate, what are the options?
- Pdf duplex backside always a file?
- Scan the front and back?
- Pdf how do you scan double-sided in windows 10?
- Hp officejet 4636 scan front and back?
- Double-sided scanning and saving as a PDF is always a problem, and a further disadvantage is besides the problems with that there is also the Twain problem, which I cannot scan and use without local software without a Twain driver, such as the 2 page scan in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format, still haven't found a solution to create the PDF correctly. I don't know of any program that is good for it?
- Scan documents on both sides and store them individually on the server?
- Scan Scangear front and back?
- How can I scan the front and back of the HPM277?
- Scan printer front and back?
- Scan Adobe double-sided?
- Front and back scanners?