Recycle Bin on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 Secure Delete!
The recycle bin function in Windows 11, 10, ... secure deletion is very popular and is often recommended by data protection officers, why not when it's so easy!
1.) Safely delete via the recycle bin or the desktop icon!
1. Start as always ► the Secure Erase app
2. Via the main menu "Add to MS Explorer!"
3. You can then safely clean up the recycle bin with a simple right-click
( ... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) Recycle bin and delete securely!
As mentioned above, you can always safely delete the Recycle Bin. However, it can happen that the recycle bin is full and the data does not end up in the recycle bin, or that the recycle bin has been cleared by someone else on the PC without the data being securely deleted.
Then simply to the point: ►► forget the secure deletion of the data
2.) Bug-Fix recycle bin symbol under Windows 11, 10, 8.1 during secure deletion!
Up to 5.61 there was a bug with the recycle bin icon under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ... when / after securely deleting the data!
Message from the attentive user:
Hi, I use the program and I love it. However, I have the following problem: deleting the recycle bin deletes everything, but the bin still shows as full?
3.) Technical data for safely deleting files from the trash!
To safely delete files using the Recycle Bin or desktop icon context menu, do the following:
Right-click the file or folder you want to delete.
Select "Secure Erase" from the context menu.
In Secure-Delete, delete the Trash.
Desktop Icon Context Menu
Right-click the Recycle Bin desktop icon.
Select "Secure Erase" from the context menu.
Without checking the box, the data will be “Permanently deleted”.
Note: If you delete files using the Recycle Bin, you can still restore them until the Recycle Bin is emptied. If you want to securely delete files, use the Secure Delete option!
If you want to delete files particularly securely, you can take additional measures. This includes using a data deletion program such as Secure Erase to be able to overwrite the files. Destroy the physical storage media on which the files are stored.
Secure deletion as a data deletion program:
Data deletion programs overwrite the files with random data. This makes it very difficult or impossible for data recovery software to recover the files.
Physical Storage Media:
You can also physically destroy the physical storage media on which the files are stored. To do this, you can cut them up, grind them up or burn them.
To securely delete files, you should delete them using either the Recycle Bin or the desktop icon context menu using the "Secure Delete" option. If you want to take additional security measures, you can use a data erasure program or destroy the physical storage media.
FAQ 9: Updated on: 18 October 2023 20:19
No, if this should not be restored then if not you can safely delete the data on all MS Windows Desktop 11, 10, OS and MS Server 2019, 2016, Content:
The explanation of the difference between delete, delete +, write 1 to 35 times or overwrite the files 1. The difference between deleting, deleting
Yes, you can use the data backup and delete tool in the business area, ergo commercially, on all MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server operating systems Shredding
It is rare that Windows 10/11 crashes and then the delete-safe tool does not work Everyone knows ► the system data check on Windows 11 and 10, but if the
Even after you have formatted the hard drive or the USB stick with Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS, it makes sense to delete the free space safely
You can use the MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Recycle Bin and then still safely delete the data without leaving any traces on the PC Typically,
If the secure deletion of data sometimes takes longer, you dont have to do something wrong on your Microsoft Windows 11, 10, MS Server OS The speed
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- A deleted file shall be unrecoverable, need ultimate guide, free programs to securely erase my data?
- Looking for the best way to download Recycle Bin on hard drive as Portable APP and securely delete files I moved to Recycle Bin?
- What is the advantage of Secure Erase Recycle Bin application, what is it?
- Choosing a delete method to delete trash?
- I want to delete from Explorer, but also securely delete files in the recycle bin, since I want regular secure deletion?
- Securely deleting files in Explorer or from your Recycle Bin?
- Have a problem with the desktop icon, have the data safely deleted by repeatedly wiping everything that was in the recycle bin, but the icon of the recycle bin does not change.
- How do I securely delete the Recycle Bin in Windows, deleting files in my Recycle Bin so that they are gone forever without being able to recover it with file recovery programs?
- Do you think the delete program is good, but the trash symbol does not update correctly?
- Looking for an easy-to-use program with which I can securely delete files and folders, preferably overwriting the files with random data?
- What makes the file unusable have a need to erase, need the best erasing technique that ensures my deleted data is completely irrecoverable and erased?
- The trash icon is wrong after securely deleting it on the desktop, why doesn't it update correctly?
- I have Microsoft Win 10 error with recycle bin desktop icon because of data protection, i use the safe delete tool but when emptying the recycle bin the desktop icon remains as if the recycle bin was full, why?
- Recovering deleted data doesn't seem to work, can I possibly use a program to securely erase my personal data?
- Having problem after safely delete on Windows 10, an error not updating the recycle bin icon, when I delete a recycle bin file, can I solve the problem manually?
- I want a feature so I can just right click on the recycle bin and securely delete the recycle bin?
Keywords: blank, and, secure, recycle, icon, windows, 11, 10, deleting, securely, safely, message, from, attentive, Questions, Answers, Software