Bug-Fix recycle bin icon on Windows 10, 8.1 when deleting securely!
Up to 5.61 there was a bug in the recycle bin symbol under Windows 10, 8.1, ... when / after deleting the data safely!
Message from the attentive user:
Hi I use the program and I am thrilled. However, I have the following problem: When you delete the trash, everything is deleted, but the basket is still displayed as full?
FAQ 9: Updated on: 22 July 2020 22:37
No, if this should not be restored then if not you can safely delete the data on all MS Windows Desktop OS and MS Server 2019, 2016, Content: 1.
You can quite easily add The File Eraser to the Send To context menu of MS Explorer and / or remove Info: This works with BlankAndSecure in Windows 10 8.1,
Here is the solution to securely delete the data, or to set the free section of the drive to RANDOM NUMBERS and then shut-down the PC
The speed of overwriting is dependent on the amount and number of data to be overridden Also from the hard drive speed, or the corresponding medium
Safeerase and Windows 10 disabled Windows Defender directory protection, problems occur when using the portable version of the File Eraser Blank-And-Secure
I did not want to include data overwriting up to 35 times in " SafeDelete ", but some users insisted on this feature. Since it was not a big hassle for me,
It is easy to uninstall the File Eraser from Windows 10, 8.1, , or other Windows Operating Systems It is sometimes necessary to "Remove File Eraser"
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do you think the delete program is good, but the trash symbol does not update correctly?
- The trash icon is wrong after securely deleting it on the desktop, why doesn't it update correctly?
- I have Microsoft Win 10 error with recycle bin desktop icon because of data protection, i use the safe delete tool but when emptying the recycle bin the desktop icon remains as if the recycle bin was full, why?
- Having problem after safely delete on Windows 10, an error not updating the recycle bin icon, when I delete a recycle bin file, can I solve the problem manually?
- Have a problem with the desktop icon, have the data safely deleted by repeatedly wiping everything that was in the recycle bin, but the icon of the recycle bin does not change.
Keywords: blankandsecure, bug-fix, recycle, icon, windows, when, deleting, securely, there, symbol, under, after, data, safely, message, from, attentive, user, Questions, Answers, Software