When print set smaller font, so more of the directory tree fits on the page?
When printing under Windows, you can adjust the font or the aspect ratio (Zoom) in Directory Print of DirPrintOK!
Content / solution / tip:
1.) Adjusting the scaling / aspect ratio in the preview!
This is easy in DirPrintOK, by changing the aspect ratio in the print preview (of the folder expression). You can adjust the aspect ratio between 5% to 1000% with the right control.
Or conveniently via the drop-down menu. ( ... see picture-1 )
In this case not only the font is reduced, the aspect ratio proportionally reduced or enlarged. This makes it possible to place as much of the contents of the folder as possible on a page in a readable and clear manner, as it later appears when printing folder list on the every printer.
Please always use the ... latest version of Windows Directory Print OK !
| (Image-1) Adjust the aspect ratio before printing in the preview!
2.) Little tip for scaling and font size!
When printing the directories are 5% mostly illegible, as the 1000%;) But not only in the directory tree expression, but also if you want to print lists and folder contents. In short, with any kind of folder printouts and directory contents!
| (Image-2) Expression, font reduced!
Adjusting the typeface, or rather downsampling, so that more of the directory tree fits on the DIN A2, A3, A4, A5, ... page in DirPrintOK, it is very easy for the dictionary expression to be very handy as you can with different sheet formats the directory print also uses the maximum of the paper, do not be confused, the new screenshot has been made under Windows 10, but these functions are also suitable for all other versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It has been tested on all and successfully verified
FAQ 1: Updated on: 15 September 2019 23:09
DirPrintOK - FAQ-1: When print set smaller font, so more of the directory tree fits on the page?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- PS: It does not matter whether it's printing out folder contents, printing a directory tree or list contents, I always use DirPrintOK. .... print directory with preview?
- It really is that on Windows there is no way for Microsoft to print file lists. DirPrintOK is a great tool for directory content printing with preview . For my purposes was no longer a screenshot of the print button. Shrink fonts so that more lines on a page will look great on the directory contents.?
- Decrease Font Size 15 to Printer, 14?
- Hello Software Support, I have DirPrintOK V2.77 installed and tested and I'm actually quite happy with the folder expression. Only the presentation and the expression could be made more effective. Often you only go to the 2nd or 3rd level and it would be useful if several columns were continuously displayed side by side and printed out. Especially when printing one often has many pages with almost nothing on it. Paper manufacturers and environmental protection are pleased. Also an adjustment of the font size for the Windows directory expression and more lines per page and a format for CD contents such as directories and folders would be very desirable.?
- Possibility to change the font size so that you can print a table of contents of a CD or DVD from Windows and enclose!?
Keywords: dirprintok, print, smaller, font, more, directory, tree, fits, page, printing, windows, 10, adjust, aspect, ratio, zoom, content, solution, Questions, Answers, Software