Only show the directory of a file in a column, but how to?
It is easy to show only the directory of a file in a column under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7!
Please start DirPrint-OK and just after folder selection activate the folder column to see "only the directory of a file in a column" , if the object is a directory or a folder, the parent directory path will be in this Column displayed.
Only the directory of a file in a column!
1. Right click on the columns header
2. Activate folder column
3. only see the directory of a file in a column, in the "folder" column
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-1) Only show the directory of a file in a column, but how to?
The elegant solution to "Show only the directory of a file in a column" to be able to recognize it immediately is written not only for Windows 10, even if this "Display only the directory of a file in a column" screenshot under Windows 10 has been. You can easily apply this solution to older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It was tested on all MS OS and successfully verified .
FAQ 14: Updated on: 5 July 2021 09:02
Please start the "DirPrintOK _Installer" and click on "install" on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS This is valid for the program Q-Dir and Meinplatz
It is easy to activate the folder size in Print Explorer and print it out under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Content: 1. show folder size and print folder
The sizes in giga, mega, kilo bytes are quite practical for editing in the famose MS Office Excel on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS The byte specification
It is simply the automatic update of the directory expression tools under all Microsoft Windows 11, 10, etc. operating systems Content: 1. Start the
Yes, you can simply print out network drives or Synology, Fritz Box, NAS lists 1. Please start the►► directory printout tool as always 2. Open the
Anyone can distribute, share, use, use the directory printing tool for free without feeling guilty on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS And it is easy
DirPrintOK uses the system sorting to display and print folder structure in alphabetical order For this: file sorting via the local group guidelines
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I like to use Windows Explorer, serves as my standard file manager, what would I be looking for in the Windows shell extensions would show the directory of a file in a column, which then also appear in folders and files or drives and network addresses?
- How the Print Explorer displays a folder, I like to determine via the menu, view I need a tab or menu in Windows 8.1 and 10 to be able to "add columns" as well as save the column width and the full path of a file in a column print -Explorer column?
- Can the Explorer in Windows 10 output a file path known in files in drives in column, that would be a useful extra for the file manager, i.e. the Explorer of Windows 10, I missed something?
- Search path of a file in a column as useful settings for Windows Explorer ,?
- So that by default the file settings are displayed with the view setting so simply search for the column name "Path" or the actual "folder" is it somewhere in the settings, or can this be made possible?
Keywords: dirprintok, only, show, directory, file, column, easy, under, windows, 11, 10, folder, selection, activate, Questions, Answers, Software