Fixed time for shutdown or don't sleep timer when the program starts!
It is quite easy to set a fixed time for the shutdown or the don't-sleep timer when the program starts!
1.) The definition of shutdown in Don't-Sleep for MS Windows!
1. Start as always ►► Don't-Sleep for MS Windows
2. Set the desired time in the timer
(PS: here in the example that the PC shuts down every day at 22:00)
3. Go to Button "Options" Point "Program startup"
4. Now simply option "Current Timer"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
It's that simple! Please do not be confused, it is displayed at the beginning of 00:00:00, after setting, the correct time then appears in the menu. To test, please restart Don't-Sleep, for example via the menu item "Don't Sleep"> "Restart". Now when the program is restarted, the timer should always be set to "22:00:00" automatically!
| (Image-1) Fixed time for the shutdown, or set a timer when the program starts!
2.) Specify optional features using the standard MS Windows tasks!
Sometimes you want the server to shut down on a certain date, day of the week, day of the month then you can also use the Windows tasks in combination with the shutdown
You want the PC to be restarted every Monday at 8:00 a.m.
at 08:00 /EVERY:M "shutdown /r /f /t 3 /c"
PS: for days of the week (use the following abbreviations: M, T, W, Th, F, S, Su)
Force shutdown on the computer on the 1st of each month at 10 a.m.
at 10:00 /EVERY:1 "shutdown /s /f /t 0 /c"
Forcing the computer to shutdown on the 1st and 15th of the month at 1am
at 01:00 /EVERY: 1.15 "shutdown /s /f /t 0 /c"
PS: For one or more days of the month (use the numbers 1 to 31).
FAQ 25: Updated on: 15 July 2021 07:09
The effective hibernation blocker always starts activated, unless: You have activated the start deactivated option 1. Please start as always the Windows
From 8.01 onwards, you can set a password to prevent the standby, blocking, from being changed on a public MS Windows 11, 10, etc. PC This simple
It is easy to remove the standby blocking from a Microsoft 11, 10, Windows OS, whether server or desktop, both no problem Removal is provided and delights
Yes, preventing premature standby and shutdown, and also works under Microsofts new Windows 11 You dont have to do without Dont Sleep on MS Windows
No Dont Sleep dont changed the power saving options on your system. Also not, registries entries or other settings DontSleep only prevent and block
If you want the Windows Standby blocker translated into your native language you have to download the "Dont Sleep" first. Please click in DontSleep
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have been using Don't Sleep for PC shutdown and standby blocking for years to the satisfaction of how to set a timer so that Windows shuts down at the specified time, for example, I also know, but can you also set it to automatically run Windows, for example shuts down every day at 10:00 p.m. without having to set the timer manually is something possible on my MS Windows OS with this APP?
- Sorry for my english i am french ... i search to know if it s possible to unlock windows reboot every sunday at 16h it is for server so i don t go on this every day so i need to set the same day and hour after each reboot?
Keywords: dontsleep, fixed, time, shutdown, sleep, timer, when, program, starts, quite, easy, windows, 11, 10, MS, OS, Questions, Answers, Software