Find, enable, disable, view Outlook Favorites Folder?
The solution is very easy to find and activate Outlook Favorites, or disable them if necessary!
If the Outlook Favorites are not visible, you can quickly find and activate them. The Favorites section can be activated and deactivated at any time if you do not want to use this function, for example, for more space to display the e-mail and other folder lists in the MS Outlook directory structure of the folders.
Content / Solution / Tip:
1.) Activating Favorites in Outlook!
1. Start the Microsoft Outlook in your Office package.
2. Click on the tab (Tab / Tab) View
3. Now under Folder area just activate the Outlook Favorites.
4. The favorites now appear in the upper area
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Enable and disable, Outlook Favorites Folder!
If you activate or deactivate, hide or show favorites in Outlook, no new directories or folders are created during the action. Only the favorites you have already created, which are not really folders, will be displayed, just simple links (bookmarks) to your favorite folders.
2.) What should I consider in the MS Outlook Favorites!
The Favorites section is located at the top of the Outlook directory tree, which represents the individual folders from your email inbox. Please remember, favorites are simple shortcuts to the folders you frequently use.
3.) Adjust the number of objects in the navigation area!
At the same time, you can adjust the number of objects displayed in the navigation area (folder structure / directory tree) of Outlook.
Here you can easily restrict or extend the maximum number of objects in the Outlook navigation area.
(... see Image-2)
You can also switch to the compact navigation mode to have more space to read Outlook emails.
Defining the order of the folders in the navigation area
If necessary you can change the navigation area settings by clicking on "Reset"to the default Outlook settings again.
| (Image-2) Customize Outlook Navigation Folders!
To change the order of Outlook views, click or tap on a view, and then click Up or Down, which is very convenient. Thus, Outlooks: e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks and notes are also relocatable in the order, which leads to a more individual and effective working in Outlook.
FAQ 10: Updated on: 27 July 2020 17:41
The solution is really easy to insert letters with accents / accents in Microsoft Word You do not have to resort to practical third-party software for
Whether Word, Excel, or Powerpoint the solution is easy to automatically open an MS Office documents when you start the Windows computer Many users have
Here is an assistance, or the procedure to save your own signature as a picture file Of course, you know that your handwritten signature will give your
The solution is very easy to disable or activated paragraph formatting characters in MS Word, or to reactivate turn on / off The complete disabling and
Occasionally, when you write a document in Microsoft Word, you will notice that you end up with an extra blank page The problem arises when pressing the
It is quite easy in Office Word to remove the formatting of inserted text that does not fit the Word document It is known that if you copy text from another
It is very easy to print only the selected text in MS Office Word, to avoid wasting paper pages Please first select the section of the text to be printed,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to make favorites visible again in Outlook I am not sure I used to have a folder list to choose from, with my preferred folder I could move, how can I find this folder bar option?
- Outlook 2016 favorites missing from folder pane?
- Outlook calendar favorites not showing?
- How do I turn off favorites in Outlook Office ?
- If the Folder List is not enabled Microsoft Outlook Edit View Favorites Tools Actions?
- How do I get my Favorites folder back in Outlook?
- The favorite folders only display in the Mail view. You can get ...?
- The Favorites area is not shown in the navigation of the folder list, have I switched off the favorites?
- How do I remove Microsoft Outlook's Favorite Folders pane?
- Outlook 2016 favorites subfolders?
- Turn on or off Favorites on Outlook Office?
- Solution to find and activate Outlook Favorites, or disable them if necessary!?
- How to Locate the Favorites Folder in Outlook?
- Remove favorites from outlook mac?
- Why is my favorites bar not showing in Outlook Office ?
- Where are outlook favorites stored?
- Outlook favorites contacts?
- You will find out the Remove from Favorite folders when Using Microsoft Office Outlook?
- Enabling the Current View selection list displays a list of the views available, how to Customize the Navigation Favorites Pane in Outlook?
- I like my e-mail program search settings to turn off the Microsoft Outlook bookmarks so the favorites, can make the changes in Outlook search an Outlook instructions?
- Outlook Enable or Disable Favorites in Windows 10?
- Favorites section missing in the Navigation Pane MS Outlook, how to hide favorite folders from Outlook?
- Add public folder to favorites outlook 2016?
- Outlook remove contact from favorites?
- Switch on the favorites area in the mail view again?
- How do I hide the Favorites folder in Outlook?
Keywords: microsoft, office, find, enable, disable, view, outlook, favorites, folder, solution, very, easy, activate, them, necessary, visible, quickly, Questions, Answers, Software