Change the information in the Outlook status bar!
The status bar is a good source of status and information, at the bottom of the MS Outlook email client!
It is easy to change or adapt the information in the Outlook status bar. Both information and links are displayed here in the status bar. You can also choose what is shown there. By default, the number of read and unread messages, information about the email server connection, how to switch the reading area and the practical zoom function are displayed in the status bar.
1.) Quickly adjust the status bar in Microsoft's Outlook!
1. Start MS Outlook as always
2. With a simple right-click on the Outlook status bar
3. Activate the elements / information in the status bar via the options menu
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Change the information in the Outlook status bar!
2.) The individual elements in the MS Outlook status bar!
Indicates whether a filter is applied in the current view.
Items in View:
The total number of items in the current view of the folder.
Header Items In View:
The total number of header items in the current view of the folder. Header line elements are rare; in the past, Outlook was often limited to only downloading e-mail headers. The person could then decide if they wanted to download the entire email manually.
Unread Items In View:
The number of unread items in the current view of the folder. This is especially useful in the inbox.
Unseen elements in view:
Usually this is disabled. However, if you're looking at a shared mailbox, you might see an image here. Invisible items are emails that have been marked private by someone else.
Any item with a reminder that was not asleep or discarded.
notifications : The number of notifications from an Office 365 group. This is only used if you are a member of an Office 365 group, mainly used in organizations, companies, government agencies, ...
Two buttons that you can use to toggle between showing and not showing the pinned task pane. This is especially useful on smaller displays when you need a little more screen space while reading your email.
You can increase or decrease the zoom level in the email you are reading.
The actual percentage of the current zoom, the default is 100 percent.
FAQ 46: Updated on: 28 May 2022 18:44
You can set up Microsoft Outlook so that the emails are automatically deleted as soon as they arrive Content: 1. Use a rule in the Outlook desktop
If you want to have more space for messages in the email list in Outlook as in Outlook Express earlier, you dont have to despair In the table / list view,
In Microsoft Excel , you can enter the same data or text into multiple cells at once using the following simple steps The classic marking of several cells
You want to clean up spam or trash quickly and not delete every email in Outlook individually Content: 1. Delete at once in Outlook? 2. Delete
If the file attachment is too large, for example over 20 MB, the file can be excluded due to the guidelines of your e-mail server Its not always 20MB as
If you dont have Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from one of the Microsoft Office packages, you can still open it When you work with files created in
For a long time Microsoft Word only used one proprietary format for saved files: * .doc and then it became * .docx Content: 1. Word doc and docx
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- The status bar at the bottom of Outlook is gone, there was always a lot of information there?
- Outlook mailbox size in status bar?
- In the status bar the number of messages and information about Outlook?
- Information and shortcuts in MS Outlook status bar?
- Where do I change the information in the Outlook status bar?
- Where is the default Outlook status bar?
- Adjusting the status bars or do I need a software application Outlook to get qieder information in the status bar?
- What can I select in the Outlook status bar?
- Want to customize the status bar, where are the options for Outlook?
- How to remove status bar in Outlook?
- Where do I change information in the Outlook status bar, it goes in the settings?
- Customize and add different values in status bar from Outlook Email APP?
- Who show me how to remove, change, customize or modify the status bar in Outlook?
- Enable the status bar at the bottom of Outlook with information?
- I use and use the status bar often, but the Outlook status bar is disabled for quick access to certain functions?
- Can you customize the status bar, or a window at the bottom of Microsoft Outlook?
Keywords: microsoft, office, change, information, outlook, status, good, source, bottom, email, client, easy, adapt, Questions, Answers, Software