How to change the Quality of scanned eg. saved PDF-File?
From WinScan2PDF 2.15
you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file! Just go to the "Options" menu and then change the save quality for the PDF file!
If the quality of the PDF file is too bad, you can repeat the process without re-scan of the individual PDF pages. Simply change the quality of the PDF file, for example increase from 40 to 70 percent and save again the PDF-file with new quality.
Of course, the higher quality of the PDF file brings a larger file size.
Please use always ... the latest version of WinScan2PDF
Change the Quality of scanned PDF-File in Win-Scan-To-PDF
Now many computers already have hard drives that can scale from hundreds of gigabytes to several terabytes. But every megabyte remains valuable, especially when it comes to fast downloading to other computers or the Internet. Therefore, it is often necessary to reduce the size of files to make them more compact.
FAQ 2: Updated on: 20 May 2020 23:38
Start in your Windows operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple Pages". Press the
If you have scanned multiple PDF pages, you can easily remove individual PDF pages, or change the order in WinScan2PDF . To do this, click the right mouse
The solution is simple, to keep the aspect ratio when scanning with WinScan2PDF Start WinScan2PDF and before start the scan, enable the option Keep
The solution is easy to remove the WinScan2PDF from the operating system or uninstall it :- Even if the scan to PDF Tool with a size of less than 200 KB
The solution is simple to create a PDF from multiple Screenshot or other Images with WinScan2PDF or from multi frames TIFF file
The solution is simple to save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF at the Version 3.09 Content / Solution / Tip: 1. Save the PDF pages as JPG or
Convert of Scans to PDFs works with most scanners, and all-in-one printers or multifunction devices on all Windows OS
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Change the quality of pdf?
- How to adjust picture quality in pdf?
- Nevertheless, PDF is used by a large number of computer users. Sometimes the size of the PDF file takes several kilobytes, but more often the size can reach tens of megabytes due to the large number of pages of heavy graphics. This can be a problem when sending PDF files via email or pasting into a cloud file store.?
- Adjusting PDF quality?
- How to improve scan quality. Scan qualit and enhance image quality for scanned PDF?
- For a long time, PDF files were a very popular format for documents. And the ability to edit PDF files is much weaker than other Office documents like DOC or DOCX in Microsoft Word, ODG in LibreOffice Writer.?
- Scantopdf change quality settings?
- Can you change PDF order from multiple files?
- Reduce the size of a PDF, practices for producing high quality PDF files?
- How do I compress ergo reduce the PDF file size from scanned Pages and depending on the quality of the scan for PDF?
- Can one for the PDF files - the individual parts, or delete before creation how?
- Keep text quality when optimizing scanned PDF documents and how to Improve the Quality of Your Scans?
Keywords: win, scan, pdf, to, change, quality, scanned, saved, pdf, file, size, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software