How can i force move or copy of the data while dragging?
In each Explorer View Address Bar of Quad-Dir Manager you can copy long and short paths. For short paths: Click in the address bar in the free area right
Oh yes the old Occasional problems with *.qdr files. The icon is now red not blue Content / Solution / Tips: 1. The ICON change in Q-Dir 2.
Examples how to use the Quad-Directory internal file association rules, to open the files on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, PS: To be Run as Administrator pleas
The 32-bit version of Quad-Dir have small problems under x64 but Q-Dir x64 works without problems on Windows, 11, 10, Windows 7, XP or Windows Vista x64.
It is very easy to navigate to up a folder in each explorer View of the Quad-Directory Explorer 1. ALT + [UP ARROW] 2. Back button 3. Icon Click "up
The Quad-Directory-Explorer startup parameters or arguments for folders eg. directories: Parameter Example 1: Folder Path for all four File Explorer Views
According to user works Q-Dir stable and fine under Wine emulator or CrossOver Professional on Linux and Mac OS X. Emulators: http://www.winehq.org/ http://www.codeweavers.com/
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Drag folder?
- F the server copy files instead of moving them?
- When moving copy?
- Move touchpad folder?
- Copy files by dragging them?
- Files not left at their original location when moving?
- Copy files when moving?
- Windows force move?
- Copying files instead of moving them?
- Move files instead of copying them?
- Also delete files when copying?
- How can you move files by pulling the läptop?
- Always copy when dragging to another folder?
- Windows force copy?
- How can I Copy a file from one folder to another *without* moving the file from its current folder? If I drag the file, then it moves it. And that is what I do not want. Thanks.
- Move files when dragging instead of copying them?
- Copy in the network instead of moving?
- Copy Explorer instead of moving?
- Total commander copy when moving?
- How can I move the standard case?
- How can I copy not move pictures?
- Drag and drop copy instead of move?
- Copy files in explorer by dragging them?
- Windows 10 copied instead of moving?
- Windows 7 drag drop copy move toggle?
- Move file instead of copying?
- Windows copy when moving files?
- Copy while dragging?
- Hey guys, i love the work you have been doing with q-dir. i put it on EVERY machine i use lol. i had a quick question about copying/moving files within q-dir. it seems that whenever i copy/move file(s) my current view will always jump to the destination folder and i wanted to see if i could stop q-dir from doing that for example: current view set to "c:\temp" i want to copy files in "c:\temp\" to "c:\windows\." whenever i "copy/move" anything my current view jumps and changes to c:\windows\. just a lil annoying. source=c:\temp destination=c:\windows
- Avoid copying instead of linking?
- Windows 10 folder copy or link drag & drop?
- How do I move a file in qdir?
- WORD COPY BY DRAG?
- Copy by dragging?
- How do I move by pulling?
- Force copy file windows?
- Force move directory?
- Move copy total commander?
- shortcut explorer while copying?
- Nexcloud create a copy when moving?
- Force windows to copy to a folder?
- Total Kommander copy when let go?
Keywords: force, move, copy, data, while, dragging, each, explorer, view, q-dir, like, ms, explorer, with, ctrl, moving, Questions, Answers, Software