Why is the program name not Auto Hot Keys for Windows OS?
QTP was developed in the first phase only as a text snippet tool, the Auto Hot Keys for Windows 11, 10, ... were added gradually!
You can already use it as auto hotkeys for Windows because you can assign the keys with any commands to start Windows programs. The software distinguishes it and can, if desired, start several executable programs under Windows at the same time and thus creates shortcuts for you not only to insert longer texts in MS Office but also offers other automation options. Very practical for Windows 11, 10, ... etc.
| (Image-1) Auto Hot Keys Menus ergo Shortcuts for all Windows OS!
FAQ 41: Updated on: 13 July 2021 09:40
Its easy to use a BAT file to troubleshoot complex commands on all MS Windows desktop and server operating systems Content: 1. Yes, there are more
It is easy to insert / execute texts and commands as administrator and standard user as shortcut on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS Content: 1.
It is easy to start several programs or open Folders with keyboard shortcuts under all Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems The run, runx,
Saving the QuickTextPaste INI file in Google-Drive or OneDrive is possible, it is best to use the portable version of QTP The portable application saves
Its just sorting the order for the Copy Paste menu in QTP on all Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems Content: 1. Sorting by drag
Some users asked for simple system and program commands for Windows in QTP as additional keyboard commands Some things are very difficult or impossible
Of course, you can continue to use the Text Snippet Tool on Microsofts Windows 11 and benefit from the text snippets Contents: 1. Text snippet tool
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- I want a German and not English Auto Commands software for Windows with examples and a few of the most important commands?
- What is Key Shortcut Tool for Windows?
- Is there a tool that is widespread and outstanding and a simplicity and as an alternative to the Windows hotkeys or for text module systems?
- Is a key shortcut tool without script language designed for Windows and especially for automation of hotkeys?
- Shortcut tool that has enough potential to later start programs without tools and without a script?
- Shortcut tool that is supposed to start a program with an abbreviation and to be automatically replaced by under certain circumstances?
- For example, if I pressed buttons 1 and 2 with the mouse, do I also want rules that are buttons for hotkeys in the browser?
- Shortcut Tool Automation Introduction?
- Are you looking for a powerful tool to insert text such a shortcut tool?
- Looking for an Auto Hotkeys Tool that I can run on another computer without scripts, Of course I do not have to install the Hotkey there or do some programming so a simple AutoHotkey Tool that portable stores its folder and the files in it.?
- Shortcut tool for first own hotkeys or small macros and text?
- I missed it thanks for the Auto Hot Keys Info can I now deal well with the shortcut tool?
- Search hotkey tool or shortcut freeware what can do much more than the Windows shortcut part with more function to implement?
- Are you looking for a shortcut tool that needs to be compiled without a script or converted to an EXE file and also works as a hotkey tool without admin rights and without installation?
- Looking for an email address insert program or shortcut tool for Windows, always need to subscribe and notifications to receive new posts via email. Is there a program here?
- Looking for an auto hotkey tool or auto hotkey for automation and introduction tutorial?
- Key shortcut tool Functionality On the one hand, without a hotkey, simple and plain text files must be accessible via the taskbar, but best with an example?
- Are you looking for auto hotkeys or a shortcut tool for free with a few tools?
- Can I even have programs with complete graphic functions?
- A practice-oriented tool without script key shortcuts?
- Can I then do automation from a USB stick, for example?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, program, name, auto, keys, windows, 11, 10, developed, text, snippet, tool, Questions, Answers, Software