How to restart Windows services?
Restarting Windows 11, 10, ... etc. (all OS), services is quite easy to open, just start the Services Management tool!
The Windows Utilities are so-called background
programs which are very important and generally reliable, however sometimes restarting Windows Utilities is required, such as when the printer service
needs to be stopped because of the printer queue!
1.) Finding or starting the service administration tool!
You can open the services on all Microsoft Windows systems via the Run dialog
1. (Key combination [Windows + R] )
2. Entering the services.msc command starts the services management application.
3. Mark the service to be started
4. Initiate a restart with a right click or Restart Button
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-1) How to restart Windows services!
► Restarting Windows utilities
is now self-explanatory
The images for this example were created under Windows 10, but work on all Windows and Windows Server systems, because nothing has changed under Microsoft Windows systems for 18 years.
Tip: Optionally, you can also open the Windows Control Panel.
Double-click the Administration
icon. Then double-click
2.) More information to consider for utilities!
You must be a member of the Administrators group, or have an account with appropriate privileges to run Utilities Restart on Microsoft Windows systems, or have been assigned the appropriate privileges, or have an Administrator password. For security reasons, you should restart utilities using required skills.
In English, these are referred to as Windows Services.
By the way! The service command is also the command line command for starting and stopping services on Linux.
FAQ 111: Updated on: 1 September 2022 11:49
When using Remote Desktop Connection, known as Microsoft Remote Desktop, its easy to save a setting in a single file for that remote location and preference
Under any Windows 11, 10, etc. you can also restart the desktop, because its not much more than a window without a title bar The solution to restart
Every mouse has different possibilities to perform clicks, depending on the number of mouse buttons there are different mouse click options Here are some
To specify a file path, or folder path on Windows 11, 10, etc. Finding out in File Explorer, there is an easy way. Its almost as easy as ►► finding
With all Microsoft Windows systems it is very easy to find, open and change the Windows start-up settings For example, if you have ---OS_Windows6--- or
There are several ways to find out the hardware and computer specifications of the Windows operating system No more searching for the hardware and computer
Windows shows the message "Preparing automatic repair" or "Running diagnostics of the PC" On reboot it hangs again and shows a black flickering screen,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Service management windows 10/11?
- Under win 7 services?
- How to start file to run in services windows 11?
- Enable service management?
- Please where is the start of Windows services hidden in the new 10 at 8.1 I found it immediately and was able to restart the services without much effort, why is the services restart button so hard to find now or has it been left out completely. ?
- Open services windows 10/11?
- I wanted to restart Windows services again because there were hangs in the system when auto updating, where is the starting of services hidden, there is an overview, isn't it?
- Services windows 10/11?
- Open services?
- Start Chrome in services?
- Restart services?
- Services start windows 11?
- I heard about starting programs in services?
- Run program in services windows 11?
- Windows service management?
- Windows services application, start cd in services?
- Windows 10 batch file in services?
- Enable services windows 11?
- Services windows 7?
- Turn on services on Windows 11, 10, ...?
- Windows 8 services 32 bit?
- Services Windows 11 and 10 printer?
- Services printer?
- Services office?
- In services?
- Services windows 11?
- Enable services server 2022?
- Services surface windows 11?
- Services windows 10?
- Enable Internet Explorer services?
- Windows 10 services?
- Services registrykey windows?
- Services windows xp?
- Open services windows 10?
- Run windows 10 in services?
- Services windows?
- How to add services in word?
- Enable services?
- Windows services?
- Windows 11 services?
- How to change services in windows 11?
- Windows 11 or 10 services?
- How do I get into the services?
- Launch utility windows 11?
Keywords: system, general, restart, windows, services, restarting, quite, easy, open, just, start, management, tool, finding, starting, service, Questions, Answers, Software