How do I take a Windows screenshot?
A Windows screenshot is when you save an area of the computer screen, or the entire desktop, with all windows as an image file.
Understand the Windows screenshot and use it effectively!
With the "print button" you create a complete desktop screenshot. With the "Alt" + "Print key" you create a screenshot of the current window.
The screenshots land on the clipboard. You can insert this into a number of programs with the [CTRL + V] key . Execl, Word, Calc from Open Office, ....
MS Paint can be used for testing. "Start"> "Programs"> "Accessories"> "Paint".
After starting Paint, press the CTRL + V key and then simply save it to the hard drive or USB stick.
That's it already.
With the OneLoupe program you can only save certain areas of the screen to the clipboard.
There is also the option of creating a zoomed area. ... more about OneLoupe !
| (Image-1) How do I take a Windows screenshot?
FAQ 43: Updated on: 21 November 2020 17:26
The Intel IA64 is a thoroughbred 64 bit CPU, but has problems with x86 32 bit programs. For this reason it is not exactly the best choice if you do not
A gateway service is a type of interface that enables file information to be exchanged between different protocol types. Info: In short, its a translator.
Whether you should shut down the computer or switch to standby mode naturally depends on how long it will not be used. "Shut down" for several days or longer,
Such a program is used to shut down a remote computer and is valid for Windows Server 2000-2008, Win-XP, Windows Seven and Vista. However, you can use this
You have probably forgotten to activate the "Reconnect at login" option . The fact that the network drive folder will disappear is not noticeable at first
The decorative Windows version number can be easily read in all Windows operating systems on the Win desktop This can be done very quickly via the Windows registry
The Windows registry editor regedt32.exe can be started in different ways. With all Windows operating systems, shortcut Windows logo + R and the command
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I want to take a picture of a certain screen area on my Windows computer, how do I proceed?
- Screenshot win 2019, 2016 r2?
- Screenshot in windows 2019, 2016?
- How do I take a picture of a Windows screen area !?
- Windows 2008 screenshot?
- Microsoft screeenshot 2019, 2016?
- Windows server 2019, 2016 screenshot?
- Screenshot windows 2019, 2016?
- Server 2008 screen?
- Screenshot windows 2003?
- Screenshot windows 10?
- Screenshoot windows server 2008?
- Windows server 2019, 2016 screen print?
- Windows server 2012 create screenshot?
- Screenshot windows server 2019, 2016?
- Screenshot windows 2008?
- Windows server 2008 screenshot?
- Screenshot windows server 2012?
- Screen screenshot windows server 2008?
- Windows sever 2019, 2016 screenshot?
- Windows server 2019, 2016 create screenshots, selection?
- How to take a screenshot on windows 2019, 2016 server?
- Take screenshot windows computer?
- I want to take a Windows screenshot area !?
- Windows 2019, 2016 screenshot?
Keywords: system, general, take, windows, screenshot, when, save, area, computer, screen, entire, desktop, with, image, file, everyone, familiar, Questions, Answers, Software