How many internet browsers should I use (best, worst, fastest)?
Many Internet users ask themselves which browser to use, which browser is the best, worst and which is the fastest!
Which browser you use is a free decision
, which experience shows you should make, if you only use one, you only have one experience, meanwhile the browsers are technically the same in terms of performance, so that it is easy to decide freely ! All browsers offer good protection and the "anti-fours program" is much more in demand, as is always the latest Windows, MAC-OS, Linux, ... All browsers are almost equally fast and can be expanded with apps.
► Market shares and browser statistics
are helpful, but individual needs are not statistics!
1.) How many internet browsers should I use?
Many pages on the Internet are very complex, if a page with a specific error occurs, you are stuck with a browser. You may try another browser, Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.
I think today you should have at least three Internet browsers, just for data protection reasons and privacy, never forget is very important. I use five pieces alternately, with a few preferences and simply out of curiosity and for testing.
2.) More information on data protection and privacy / spying / HTTPS!
It is also the case that all the browser extensions also log everything and, as a major security gap, they are not deactivated in the SSL / HTTPS area, so banking is insecure and other private data.
Therefore possibly a browser without addons, Java and AKTIVE-X.
PS: If you really want to use IE, you should use version 11 and deactivate AKTIVE-X in any case!
Online banking should also work without Java Script and, if your bank does not support it, support should point out these serious deficiencies on every Internet browser. You are always happy when attentive online banking customers discover security gaps or technical defects in order to guarantee you the best service and the safest online banking experience
3.) Which is the best, worst, fastest internet browser?
At the moment the Edge is really the fastest, but not the most stable, Firefox is definitely a good choice, Chrome can also be used without problems, but please never use just one browser!
I have had Firefox Quantum for 2 weeks ( ... see Image-3 ), it makes a pretty good impression and will soon be available as a portable version! I'm in the beta tester channel ;-), you can see that on the screenshot.
The Google Chrome also has a quick start and works flawlessly!
You should take the time and just do a test surfing at all of them, usually after 1-2 hours you have the tricks out, unlike in the past you clone each other and become more and more similar, so that you can use all of them in parallel as long as you have free SSD storage!
| (Image-3) The Firefox Quantum Browser!
4.) Attention with SSL and addons / browser extensions!
It should be noted that there are very many programs that have AddOns, known as extensions, which only aim to spy on their behavior. Particular care should be taken with the program with extensions.
They even have access to password-protected pages (https / ssl) and thus also have access to your online banking and passwords.
Unfortunately, this security vulnerability is not pointed out to ssl!
► https://www.netzsieger.de/ratgeber/adblock-deaktivieren-und-entfernen !
FAQ 54: Updated on: 28 August 2023 07:08
The visits to the shipment / tracking number on ebay.com is quite simple and can always be seen However, the seller must have marked this as sent, there
The solution is very simple to turn Windows EXE into an APP? Content: 1. Only for Windows program developers 2. Why turn a Windows EXE into
The sound card of the Microsoft Surface Pro can also be defective, but this is not always the case If your Surface Pro is still under warranty, you can
An often asked question about the difference between a text editing and a text editor, here is the answer 1. The difference between text editing programs
There are a number of ailments caused by incorrect keyboard use, from sore wrists to major long-term problems Advance notice: These complaints can last
Many are unsettled when they hear the phrase "Please think about the environment before you print out this email" This is of course not a printer virus,
If the error message "No valid Win32 application" appears after the download, there may be various reasons The file is damaged, incorrect, or incomplete.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- I do not need a clear recommendation that the browser from Microsoft is standard, I will replace it because it is too minimalist, complicated alternatives I do not need, who needs that?
- For me it is important that it has many features, regardless of whether Chrome or Opera, I find everything else helpful too. Give me an app store where I can find everything. Everything else is not particularly interesting, right?
- The browser with the largest market share is Chrome, Chrome is free but I wonder if it is also the fastest, can Edge be expanded faster with apps?
- The extensions and add-ons in Chrome + extension are practical who needs more?
- Which browser should I use in 2019?
- I ask myself that the selection of web browsers is far too small nowadays, but which one is the best and what kind of functionality does it have, does it have good protection?
- I need fast tabs, what else is amazing is that you have to download everyone, why?
- I want to use Internet Explorer because there are alternatives, in the end everyone should use the browser that they can handle best, or at least?
- Can I use Internet Explorer, is it time to use other browsers that have more security and more options, can they also import bookmarks, search for browsers that protect my privacy and use ad blockers?
- Help I have too many choices when it comes to web browsers, but which ones offer the best functionality, I wonder or a good protection, how do you find out today?
- I have Opera Browser which is not surprising because it was built on the open source Mozilla Firefox project.?
- I am not restricted in my Windows operating system, is my MacOS running on Apple devices, the choice of browser is meager, and as a user I am able to use only a few other than the pre-installed browser?
- Multiple browser users?
- Which browser should I use?
- Is the Safari browser the fastest it feels will be the Chrome browser, I am?
- What is the best surfing experience with the help of web browsers can I use my Facebook.de, is Chrome the best choice or is Safari, which is also preinstalled on Apple devices?
Keywords: this, that, other, many, internet, browsers, should, best, worst, fastest, users, themselves, which, browser, preface, free, Questions, Answers, Software