How can I uninstall the Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7, is this possible?
No, uninstall of the Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7 is not possible , but with this method you have an easy way to deactivate (disable) the Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7!
Windows 7 Programs
Start the "Control Panel" over "Start"
Select (click) the "Programs" (Image-1)
>> >> "All Control Panel Items"
>> >> >> "Programs and Features"
and then click on the "Turn Windows features on or off" (see Image-2)
(Image-2) Turn Windows 7
Internet Explorer 8 features on or off
In "The Windows Features" scroll down to Internet Explorer 8 (see Image-3) and here you uncheck the box Internet Explorer 8.
(Image-3) Uninstall (e.g. deactivate) the
Internet Explorer 8 in Win-7
Windows 7 allows users to disable the IE-8
FAQ 18: Updated on: January 23th 2014 22:56
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to remove ie in win7?
- Desinstalar for the IE 8 de Windows 7 x64?
- Uninstall explorer from win 7 starter?
- How to remove internet explorer from windows 7 x64?
- Repair internet explorer 8 for windows 7?
- Windows 7 64 bit how to restore internet explorer 8?
- I want to remove the Internet Explorer 8 from my Windows 7?
- How do I uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 8?
- How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer in Windows 7
- I have windows 7 64-bit and need to use internet explorer 32-bit?
- Uninstall internet explorer 8 windows 7 starter?
- Uninstall internet explorer 8 from windows 7?
- Should I remove 32 bit explorer 8 windows 7?
- Uninstall, Disable, or Delete Internet Explorer 8 from Windows 7
Keywords: windows, seven, uninstall, internet, explorer, this, possible, Questions, Answers, Software