Can I change PDF output page size?
The solution is really easy to set the PDF page size, LETTER, DIN-A4, LEGAL, FOOLSCAP!
1.) The output size of the PDF file!
If you want to change the page size of the output file in Win Scan to PDF:
Menu ► Options ► PDF Page size
and select the desired PDF page format :-)
| (Image-1) change PDF output page size!
2.) The cropping of the image on the page size!
Many old scanners, do not have the Din A4 range scan and it is difficult to reach the scan area, or page size of the PDF to DIN A4, this problem can be fixed in WinScan2PDF with the following settings
Menu ► Options ► PDF ► change to A4
This is, then the page size of the output PDF file.
and: Menu ► Options ► Picture ► Crop to the page
Now the excess area is cut off and the PDF comes as a clean DIN A4 format.
| (Image-2) PDF perfekt cropped output page size!
About the PDF printout:
If you want to print a PDF document that you have created with the freeware under Windows, it is absolutely possible to print this PDF document on a paper format other than the standard A4 or 8.5 x 11 Letter format with which you work eg in Word under Windows!
Win Scan 2 PDF User-1:
I'm using the great win scan to pdf on Windows 10 Professional. When I save a document as a PDF file, the PDF document is automatically saved in DIN A4. In fact, it also opens and shows with Adobe PDF Reader. Now I'm wondering how to set other page sizes of the PDF file. Or so that it can be tailored to the PDF page, I have not found a solution to this WinScan2PDF problem and can not figure out how to adapt WinScan2PDF the newly created PDF document to the page format?
Win Scan 2 PDF User 2:
I create some Din A4 PDF files and that again and again to have to clean on A4. After the update I downloaded the new version and then the pdf was automatically created in the A4 one fitting adjustment to A4 in Adobe Reader and it does not look good.
Change PDF output page size on: Windows 11, 10 , 8.1, 8, 7: Pro, Home, Enterprise, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012
FAQ 10: Updated on: 31 May 2022 06:44
The solution to set WinScan2PDF so that the PDF file is not automatically opened after saving If you do not want to auto open the PDF file after saving
Changing the default storage location or folder for scanned documents it is possible from WinScan2PDF Version 3.77 The scans are saved by default Tmp
From version 3.77 Preview, rotate, adjust the page or image to PDF ► Rotate the image or scan before PDF creation ► Image / Scan: Fit to the Page
With older scanners, which scan for example not in the Din A4 range, it is difficult to reach the scan area or page size of the PDF DIN A4 For this
It is quite easy to add a PDF file content from other PDFs or images to create a new PDF file With the freeware WinScan2PDF
For non-duplex scanners you have problems with front / back sorting to get the right order in the PDF for the printout Content: 1. The duplex problem
The solution is easy to translate WinScann2PDF in your country language, or change e.g. switch the language
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Adobe page size change us letter?
- Pdf as page size?
- Side size legal?
- How can I crop a PDF document to A4?
- Set Pdf din format?
- Microsoft project page size for pdf edition?
- Set page format a4 at pdf?
- Set pdf size?
- Set Edge pdf standard size?
- Pdf tailored to a4?
- Pdf page size?
- Page size legal?
- Set pdf page size?
- It is possible to change PDF output page size in Win Scan 2 PDF on my Windows?
- This may be a stupid question, but when I create the PDF output, the default size is always 85% of the original page size. I've tried to switch to PDF document settings and page layouts to change different options it's always how wrong the original page size, how could I change it?
- This may be a stupid question, but when I create the PDF output, the default size is always 85% of the original page size. I tried to switch to PDF document settings and page layout or change to change different options it is always like wrong of the original page size, how could I change it?
- Set size pdf?
- Set A4 in pdf?
- Scans page size?
- How to change the PDF output page size in Win Scan 2 PDF on my Windows 10 os?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, change, output, page, size, solution, simple, want, that, windows, server, 2016, 2012, 11, 10, 8.1, 7.0, Questions, Answers, Software