Mouse pointer shadow in Windows 10, (enable, disable)?
The mouse pointer shadow can be easily activated on Windows 10 and deactivated again if necessary!
Content / Solution:
The solution to activate the mouse pointer shadow in Windows 10, is also an example for others Microsoft operating Systems Web Server 2016 / 2012!
1.) Change or enable the Mouse Pointer shadow!
If you want to change or enable the beautiful and subtle Mouse pointer shadow please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.
The fastest Way is via the windows-10 Run Dialog Windows-Log+R keyboard shortcut and the command: main.cpl.
Please select the Tab Pointers and Enable pointer shadow (... see Image-1)
In addition, under Customize , you can click a mouse pointer type and then choose Browse to choose a new pointer image. In this way, you compile your personal pointer collection, which you can then save as a custom scheme with Save As
. (... see Image-1 Point 7
How to deactivate the shadow of the mouse pointer in Windows 8 is explained in this practical tip. This removes the grayish haze that marks your mouse pointer. Depending on the application and eyesight, the setting helps to find the mouse pointer. Example / Explain how to deactivate it.
| (Image-1) The Mouse-Pointer Shadow in Windows-10!
2.) Create Desktop Shortcut for Windows Mouse Settings!
Please start the MS-Explore from Window 10 Run Command (Windows+R) and enter the command:
explorer /select, %WINDIR%\System32\main.cpl
This command will auto select the main.cpl in C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
And now simply use Right Mouse Drag&Drop and rename the Desktop Shortcut for example to Mouse Setup on you Windows 10 Desktop. That is a fast and simple solution :-)
| (Image-2) Mouse Settings Desktop Shortcut on Windows-10!
FAQ 102: Updated on: 12 June 2020 21:28
Windows 10 sometime close a program and then notify you if it determines that the program is either a security risk or incompatible with Windows-10. If you
The solution is simple to activate the Window 10 Start Sound and also for User Logoff, or Logon / Login on Windows 10 This solution is also for other Microsoft
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax You can find the Color
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed
Create for Windows 10 an onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut for a fast access to virtual osk from the Desktop Content / Solutions / Tipps: 1. Create
The Windows 10 performance index is calculated by the operating system but no longer in System The solution is simple to find Experience Index eg. PC rating
Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10 via print service or printer folder, if youve printed something by mistake Content / Solutions: 1. Cancel
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Enable Pointer Shadow via cmd?
- Windows 10 Mouse shadowing?
- Disable mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10, the fast solution ewer please?
- How do I get rid of the cursor shadow in Windows 10?
- I noticed a gray shadow hovering behind my mouse. I have already tried in the control panel to disable the mouse shadow but it still remains! The mouse track I have disabled but did not help, It would be nice if you could help me?
- How to enable cursor in windows 10?
- Windows 10 Pointer shadow?
- Delete shadowbox with mouse in windows10?
- Help, I can not find my mouse pointer! Is that how you feel? Then read here how to change the mouse pointer in Windows and make it bigger?
- Is in Windows-10 a way to turn-off the mouse pointer shadow?
- How to enable mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10?
- Can I turn-on mouse pointer shadow in Windows-10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, help, miss, mouse, pointer, shadow, enable, disable, turn-off, turn-on, Questions, Answers, Software