How to find and start in Windows 10 / 11 Administrative Tools?
To start in Windows 10 / 11 the Administrative Tools, the solution is simple via new Windows fast access Menu, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and 8!
In Windows 10 Administration, you will find all the necessary Windows management tools to configure and optimize the system to achieve optimal performance on the system, as well as monitoring functions to help you to identify potential weaknesses and problems faster Recognize. The sample is also suitable for Windows Server systems 2019, 2016, ....
1.) Quickly open administrative management tools!
Open Administrative Tools by right clicking the Start button or Windows+X Keyboard Shortcut , and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type administrative tools, and then click Administrative Tools. (... see Image-1)
The Shortcut command is: control.exe /name Microsoft.AdministrativeTools for the Windows RUN-Command or for a desktop Shortcut. (... see Image-2)
See also: ► desktop shortcut in Windows 10 ► Change product key in windows 10
It is very simple and easy on new windows, to open the admin tools and change some one of the useful settings on the private or the computer in the office in you company, if your administrator have to many to do.
| (Image-1) Administrative Tools Folder Windows-10!
Useful info from (c) Microsoft:
Administrative Tools is a folder in Windows-10 Control Panel that contains tools for system administrators and advanced users. The tools in the folder might very depending on which version of Windows you are using.
| (Image-2) RUN Administrative Tools, in Windows-10!
2.) Create a desktop shortcut to the admin tools!
After you have found and opened the administrative tools, it is easy to drag and drop a shortcut to create it.
Start the W10 Run dialog Windows+R, open the folder:
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools"
And just drag and drop (right mouse button) to the desktop and just put the folder itself, or the individual tools needed!
| (Image-3) Administrative Tools on Windows Desktop!
3.) What to note if something is missing in the administration!
Depending on Windows 10 version home/PRO/Enterprise Server 2016/2012 there are deviations in the administrative tools, not every version has the same functions, some are replaced by apps at AutoUpdate and are then different way accessible, or runnable.
It is easy to see that Windows 10 does not lag behind Windows Server Systems 2016 and 2012 in terms of administration, despite a strong orientation to the apps! But you can quickly turn it into a server computer mode that can do a lot of tasks, such as a Web Server , FTP server, etc... Find all the necessary in more Windows 10 advanced features
FAQ 117: Updated on: 25 July 2021 06:17
Change the Windows-10 homegroup password is very important for sharing files and resources, here are t he simple and easy solution to do this in Win-10
Solution to change drive letter name in windows 10, this is also for 8.1 and Server 2016
Install Windows 10 and 11 without Product Key is a good solution if no have the key, this is possible on MS Windows 10 and 11 Pro, Home, Version Please
Download of all Versions the solution for Windows 10 Pro or Home, x64 or x32 with the famous MS-Windows MediaCreationTool Please download the Windows
Open and find the Note-Pad in Windows 10/11, or create a desktop shortcut for Notepad on the Windows-10/11 Desktop for an easy access, for example, to write
An Clean and correct installation of the new MS OS windows 10, the solution is simple to do with this example Attention: for all cases you should save the
This option in Windows-10 is good if you want to restore default Windows 10 settings or if you are having problems on Windows 10 Content: 1. Find
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do i open administration tools i would like to manage windows like administrators?
- Create shortcut of administration tools in Windows 10 or 11 as shown under MS-Server administration tools or in Windows Server 2016 start menu?
- Show location of administration tools or admin tools on windows 10 or 11?
- Administration tool for component services Win 10 or 11.?
- Windows 10 or 11 management tools are missing, what can I do to fix the problem, or is there a shortcut to display management in Windows 10 or 11?
- Will I manage Windows 10 or 11 faster and easier for all users on the Windows 10 or 11 computer, just like Windows Server 2016 administration tools?
- I am looking for management tools and Windows 10 or 11 to do management with tools?
- Help I am missing settings in Windows 10 or 11 on my Notebook ergo interface from Microsoft Store, or how do I activate Admin Tools in Windows 10 or 11 from the command line?
- I am looking for management tools on this tablet, I will then use the admin tools in Windows 10 or 11 to manage, something like that.?
- Can make some changes in the office without the administrator, can you see administration tools in Windows 10 or 11 to change PC settings?
- Windows 10 or 11 installation location, or run command to open administration tool in windows 10 or 11?
- I cannot find the administration tools under Windows 10 or 11 to be able to configure the Windows 10 or 11 with admin tools, tried the search so the start buttons the administrator settings do not appear?
- Manage my Windows interface, how do I find these options on the PC?
- How are management tools displayed in Windows 10 or 11, are there admin tools in Windows 10 or 11 to manage or an administrative shortcut?
- Administrative tools open windows 10 or 11, as well as windows 10 or 11 administration tool for component services for control panel, cannot be opened?
- Media management, administration tool component services Windows 10 or 11, or printer management, is there an administration tool of the whole component services, as well as Windows service management quickly open on Windows 10 or 11?
- Remote printer management via administration tool and component services of windows 10 or 11?
- Windows 10 or 11 administrative tool cannot be opened, cannot access the component services administration tool, why?
- How do I open administration tools in Windows 10 or 11 to view them, a location of the Windows 10 or 11 administration tools would also suffice for me, I need user access to administration in Windows?
- Where is the Admin Toolbox in Windows for full access to Windows Settings on Windows 10 or 11 Home and Pro?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, eight, 8.1, show, administrative, tools, find, open, Questions, Answers, Software