Is an upgrading from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 possible?
Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8.1 employs many users who buy an new Computer or an new Notebook, before the appearance of Windows 10.
Microsoft made it provided for one year to carry out a free upgrade to Windows 10. This will be possible with all PC and mobile phones that are running with installed Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1 .
Excludes RT and Windows Enterprise, or volume licenses!
Microsoft will not stop even the operating system is illegal to upgrade to the new Windows 10. However, the use of this remains illegal.
For a year after appearance of Windows 10 ( 29 Jun 2015 - 29 Jun.2016)
See also: Upgrade Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 || Downgrade Windows 10 / Uninstall || Auto-Login Win 10
| (Image-1) Windows 7 to Windows 10 is possible!
An update ensures that the latest features and security enhancements of the current version of Windows are available. Read the article Windows Update: FAQ if you want to update your device and need more information.
For information about an error message that you received while upgrading or installing Windows 10, see Activation Error Help in Windows . There press CTRL + F and insert the error code. You will then receive information about the code and how to fix the error.
FAQ 12: Updated on: 31 July 2019 16:25
The solution is simple to find out what type is your Drive, HDD, or SSD in Windows 10, 8.1 and MS Server 1. Open and run the Optimize Drives Tool on
Do an easy download in System, to change, switch or install a new language of Windows 10 1. Install and uninstall languages in Windows 10 << NEW 2.
Find out the Windows 10 version and the build number on Professional or Home, here is the solution 1. Version and Build Info via systeminfo or
Check the support of the graphics card for the new DirectX 12 on Windows 10, it is quite easy You definitely needs an downloaded latest drivers from the
In Windows 10 there is an admin account for system administration, but this admin account is disabled under Windows 10, if required Use this admin only
Change the computer name under Windows 10 quickly and easily or workgroup if needed, here is the solution how to 1. Easy change computer name and workgroup
The new calculator in Windows 10 is purely out of habit, not everyones thing, but you can find and use the classic calculator 1. Install Calculator
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- The question about upgrade from XP to Windows 10?
- The question about upgrade from 8.1 to Windows 10?
- The question about upgrade from Vista to Windows 10?
- I search for a other method of upgrading to windows 10 using an existing Windows 7, 8.1 product key to activate the installation?
- I search for a tip related to ugrading from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 possible?
- Why you should upgrade to Windows 10 or can i Get a Windows 10 Upgrade For Free?
- Can i upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 via free download?
- How longer works, it is still possible to go an upgrade from Windows 8, 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro or Home?
- I have a PC running a genuine version of Windows 7 / end 8.1 and want get a free Windows 10 upgrade?
- The question about upgrade from 7 to Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, upgrading, from, possible, for free, update, upgrade, Questions, Answers, Software