Clean Installation of the Windows 10, how to do?
An Clean and correct installation of the new MS OS windows 10, the solution is simple to do with this example!
Attention: for all cases you should save the personal data before install, to an external hard disk or other data carrier!
If you don't have the Windows 10 Installations DVD or USB please do this:
New ►► Legal Download Windows 10 Tip 2020!
The clean reinstallation of Windows 10 Home / Pro!
Insert the Windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD Drive or the USB Stick.
If you do have a Windows 10 product key, enter it here or skip it :-). (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
Select the Custom Install Windows option to ensure you are performing a correct clean install of Windows 10.
(... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
and select the partition for the Windows 10 installation (... see Image-3) That is it :-)
See also: ► Upgrade Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 ► install Windows-10 without Microsoft Live Account
| (Image-1) Clean Installation of the Windows 10!
Installing a custom version of Windows 10. Choose Custom to completely replace your current operating system, or to install Windows 10 on a specific drive or partition that you select. You can also use Custom if your computer does not have an operating system, or if you want to set up a multiboot system on your computer.
| (Image-1) Do not Upgrade do Custom Installation of the Windows 10!
Back up your files before you begin reinstalling Windows 10 if possible, even if you're reinstalling Windows 10 on a hard disk partition, and you have personal files on a separate partition. For example, if you have encrypted files, you might not be able to access them after reinstalling Windows 10. A custom installation replaces the current version of Windows 10 and all personal files.
| (Image-1) Select the Partition for the Windows 10!
If you delete or format a partition that contains a version of Windows, all data on the partition is permanently deleted. However, if there is an existing copy of Windows on the partition you selected, but you do not format or delete the partition, user files are saved to a Windows.old folder on the partition, which you can browse to after the installation completes. However, you should still back up your user files before performing a custom installation. For example, if you have encrypted files, you might not be able to access them after installing Windows. If you’ve backed up your user files and then restored them after installing Windows 10, you can delete the Windows.old folder.
FAQ 122: Updated on: 20 June 2020 11:57
Open and find the NotePad in Windows 10, or create a desktop shortcut for Notepad on the Windows-10 Desktop for an easy access, for example, to write an
This option in Windows-10 is good if you want to restore default Windows 10 settings or if you are having problems on Windows 10 Content: 1. Find
Windows Defender is antispyware software thats included with Windows 10 and runs automatically when its turned on is just as important as the SmartScreen
To Sharing files and printers on Windows 10, with people in the network so they can access from any room in the house, you can do this via advanced sharing
The Windows 10 XPS document Viewer is a Tool to view the XML Paper Specification .xps, file format. Content / Solutions: 1. The solution to activate
Here is the solution to find and run the WordPad in Windows 10, to write an Text or Notice, the Solution is also for other Windows OS 1. Run the wordpad
To go to sleep mode in windows 10, it is very easy and useful, this Solution is also for Windows 8.1 and 8. Content: 1. Set Sleep in Windows via Windows-X Keyboard-Shortcut
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Reset your Windows 10 PC and uninstall al spyware Apps?
- Activation code that allow to activate Windows 10 for an clean installation?
- Can i reinstall the Windows 10 on the notebook or microsoft surface pro, how to download and create installation DVD for the surface from MA?
- Windows 10 that's licensed for your PC, How can i do a Clean Install?
- Windows 10, how to download and create installation media for a Clean Install?
- Can I reset the Surface with a Windows 10 Professional version?
- Windows 10 Home or Professional, do a Clean Install.?
- Can i reinstall Windows 10 Pro on our PC and do a new and Clean installation without adware and APPs as a smart desktop operating system?
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 version to install clean Windows on a computer.?
- How can i do a Clean Install of Windows 10?
- How to reset your Windows 10 PC?
- Immaculate install of Windows 10?
- Download Windows 10 and do a Clean Install?
- Option One: Create Installation Media and Install Windows from Scratch?
- How to reinstall Windows 10 Pro on our computer and do a Clean installation?
Keywords: windows, ten, 10, clean, installation, reinstall, upgrade, reinstall, new, correct, Questions, Answers, Software