Where is the Windows 10 WordPad, how to open the writer?
Here is the solution to find and run the WordPad on Windows 10, to write an Text or Notice, the Solution is also for other Windows OS!
See also: ► other Windows-10 features ► ... where is the Experience Index ► install Windows-10 from the USB!
In Windows-10 is the full path of wordpad.exe,
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe
and / or %ProgramFiles%\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe!
1.) Start the WordPad from Run-Dialog in Windows 10!
1. Please open the Windows-10 Run via Keyboard Shortcut [Windows Logo+R],
2. And enter the command wordpad
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
And the wordpad is open via Run-Dialog in Windows 10
| (Image-1) Run the WordPad via run-dialog in windows-10!
You can use the Ribbon, located just underneath the title bar to easily change the formatting in your document. For example, you can choose from many different fonts and font sizes, and you can make your text almost any color you want. You can also easily change how your document is aligned.
2.) WordPad Desktop Shortcut for the Windows-10!
1. Please, right click on a free space on the desktop, select "New", "Shortcut"
2. Now enter in the location the full path of the Windows 10 Wordpad:
3. And now, click the Button "Next".
4. Please enter the name for the WordPad Desktop-Shortcut.
(... see Image-2 Arrow 1 to 4)
| (Image-2) Desktop Shortcut for Windows-10 WordPad!
3.) Start the WordPad via Windows-10 search!
1. Click the Windows-10 Logo or the Windows-Logo Key!
2. Enter in Search Box wordpad
3. And start the Wordpad or pin to Windows-10 Start! (... see Image-3)
| (Image-3) Find and start the WordPad via Windows-10 Search-Box!
The Windows 10 WordPad is a text-editing program you can use to create and edit documents. Unlike Notepad, WordPad documents can include rich formatting and graphics, and you can link to or embed objects, such as pictures or other documents.
This Solution to find and open the Word Pad is suitable for Windows 11, 10 Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
4.) Create a new document, Open, Save, Save as in the word pad of Win 10!
1. Create a new document
Click the WordPad menu button , and then click New.
2. Open a document
Click the WordPad menu button, and then click Open.
3. Save a document
Click the WordPad menu button, and then click Save.
4. Save a document with a new name or format
Click the WordPad menu button, point to Save as, and then click the format you want to save the document in.
| (Image-4) Save New Open in Word-Pad a Document!
The Windows WordPad can be used to sava and open text documents, rich text files Word documents (.docx), and OpenDocument Text (.odt) documents. Documents in other formats are opened as plain text documents ergo file and might not appear as expected.
(.docx) Word documents
(.txt) Plain Text File
(.rtf) Rich Text Files
You can not do a direct spelling checker in WordPad and there is no auto-correction here!
But you can use the free Office Use and for example afterwards the text by copy & paste in Word Pad.
► sign up or register for a Windows Live ID!
| (Image-5) Create Office Account!
FAQ 127: Updated on: 8 May 2021 20:28
The Windows 10 XPS document Viewer is a Tool to view the XML Paper Specification .xps, file format. ► XPS-Viewer in Windows 11 install / activiate? Content
To go to sleep mode in Windows 10, it is very easy and useful, this Solution is also for MS Windows Server 2019, Content: 1. Set Sleep in Windows
To enable Remote Desktop Server on Windows-10 Home, this Example is also for Windows 8.1 Home and 7 Starter Important
Change the screen resolution on Windows 10, you can do this via the control panel and new Display Settings, Heres the solutions Solution / Tips: 1.
If the free automatic upgrade to Windows 10 does not work, or if you have problems upgrading from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10 Content: 1. Changing
Disable in Windows 10 the Aero-Peek Thumbnail preview for programs window and APPs, that fly out when hovering over the tabs in the Task-Bar Turn off or
Heres the solution on how to pretty easily disable animations in the Windows 10 taskbar and more options on the taskbar Content / Solution / Tips: 1.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I use the text editing tool called WordPad on Windows, I don't need the app simple text editors like Notepad too little, Windows 10 does have the WordPad which is user-friendly, do I miss some new functions?
- How do I edit an existing WordPad document if I want to edit a WordPad document?
- I want to open the writing program in Windows 10 or download Word Pad for Win 10?
- Have little problem with Ms WordPad.exe, where did Microsoft WordPad hide on Windows 10?
- Can the WordPad be in Windows 10 as tools for editing and viewing documents?
- Does Windows 10 have WordPad, How do I open Microsoft Word Pad in Windows 10?
- Wordpad in Windows 10 page setup?
- Call Windows writing program, where is the writing program located?
- Search tool create, edit, view and print for Windows 10 does it contain the same version of WordPad?
- Help for wordpad in Windows 10 key combinations?
- I did not find the Word Office word processor from Microsoft Office WordPad Customize Page Dimensions.?
- Wordpad for Windows 10, where is WordPad on Windows 10?
- How do I find WordPad on Windows 10 Home or do I need to install WordPad after Windows 10 update?
- Does WordPad have options for printing documents, such as Print and Print Preview, to select the printer and page range you want and the number of copies to be printed?
- Where can I find key spelling correction on Windows 10 word pad?
- How do I open the writing program Windows 10?
- How do I open WordPad in Windows, can I use most Windows 10, and how do I use the WordPad user interface?
- Find WordPad free Windows 10 writing program?
- Where can I find the writing program, chip WordPad for USB Windows 10 for free?
- Does Windows 10 have WordPad, where can I find the writing program in Windows 10?
- How do I open WordPad in Windows 10?
- WordPad on the white area and write text as a simple text file with the extension .TXT?
- How do I create a WordPad document when I want to create a new document?
- WordPad Windows 10, how do I get Word Pad on my Windows 10 desktop?
- Windows 10 does not have a WordPad?
- Choose the file format, a WordPad document one of the documents you want to open, can I save some time with WordPad?
- Writing program where can I find it on my PC?
- Find Windows 10 WordPad, need the WordPad from Windows 7?
- Clipboard can copy, paste or cut document and how do I print a WordPad document if I want to print a document?
- Where can I find my Windows 10 writing program, open WordPad, if the search window does not work, can I access Word Pad in Windows 10 differently?
- Windows 10 WordPad shortcut on desktop for quick access to Windows 10 guide?
- Is there WordPad in Windows 10 My writing program on Windows 7?
- Wordpad for Windows 10 free, download 10 free?
- Wordpad for Windows 10, search WordPad option, how can I find WordPad in Windows 10?
- Open wordpad windows 10?
- Help for wordpad in Windows 10, where can I find the writing program or do I have to install wordpad to be able to open World Pad, download the word pad for win 10?
- Where can I find the Windows 10 writing program?
- How do I open MS WordPad in Windows 10 or quick access to WordPad?
- Can I download Word Pad for Windows 10 for free?
- WordPad Germany free Windows 10,?
- Where is WordPad Windows 10 or how do you download Microsoft WordPad Windows 10?
- Wordpad settings windows 10, is wordpad for windows 10 free?
- How do I find WordPad on Windows 10 or how do I open WordPad on Windows 10?
- Download Microsoft WordPad Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, run, start, wordpad, open, writer, create, desktop, shortcut, Word, Pad, spell, auto, correction, Questions, Answers, Software