Solution to Save Images of Login Screen on Windows-10, You can for example also use as wallpaper!
The temp path of the lock screen Images on Windows 10 is:
Please enter this address in the MS Explorer address line!
1. Open the Windows 10 temp path for the lock screen Images (Windows+E)! (... see Image-1)
2. Create a copy of lock screen Images in new folder! (... see Image-2)
3. Then go to this folder and choose in Menu ALT+F
▼File ▼Open Command prompt ► command prompt open as Administrator. (... see Image-3)
4. Type the command ren *.* *.png. This sets the file type for all files in this directory firmly as PNG images. (... see Image-4)
5. Now you can switch for example to extra large icons to find (see) a particular image in the Windows Explorer. (... see Image-5)
See also: ► Disable the lock screen in Windows 10 ► How to find auto startup folder in Windows 10
Windows 10 presents on the lock screen daily new and spectacular images.
FAQ 158: Updated on: 4 November 2019 21:51