On Windows 10, change visual effects to best Performance, how to?
The solution to change visual effects to best Performance, on Windows 10, this is for Desktop-PCs and Tablet suitable!
Please run the command sysdm.cpl about the Run Dialog in Windows 10. For example via Windows-Logo + R Keyboard Shortcut.
In the Window 10 System Properties, please select the Tab Advanced.
About: ... Advanced System Properties
In the Group-Box Performance click the Button Settings... (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
and now switch the visual effects to best Performance (... see Image-2)
| (Image-1) change visual effects on Windows-10!
| (Image-2) Best Performance for Windows-10!
FAQ 160: Updated on: 4 November 2019 21:51
The solution to disable the lock screen in Windows 10, the standard lock screen may be useful for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
To use the password reset disk in Windows 10, restart the PC and wait until the Windows 10 login screen appears, the solution is also for Windows 7, 8.1
The solution is simple to see in Windows 10 a Bluetooth support, this Solution is also for Windows 8.1 If you prefer to launch the programs
Here is the solution, how to change the window title bar color in Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 valid Content: Open the Personalize
The Tablet Mode in Windows 10 is a nice feature, here is an example how to turn it off and on. The Windows 10 full-screen mode versus Desktop mode
The solution is simple to start the screen magnifier in Windows 10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 without additional software
Here is the solution, how to show filename extension in Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 Please start in Windows 10 the MS-Explorer
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to disabble the Windows 10 feature in window contents while dragging?
- Visual effects use in windows 10?
- I dont want to show shadows under mouse pointer in Windows 10, can i disable or turn off this feature?
- How to change windows for best performance on windowes 10?
- No fade out menu items after clicking in Windows 10 Explorer?
- Disable thumbnails and show icons in MS Explorer on Windows 10?
- Can I in Windows 10 Enable or disable Peek feature?
- Disable the translucent selection rectangle in Windows 10, how to?
- Disable the fade or slide ToolTips into view for Windows 10?
- Disable Slide open combo boxes in Windows 10?
- Disable fade or slide menus into view in Windows 10?
- How to turn off Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing, in Windows 10?
- What visual effects to remove to speed windows 10?
- Windows 10 system performance visual effects?
- Don't Save taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10, how to turn off?
- Turn off Smooth edges of screen fonts in Windows 10?
- Disable in Windows 10 Home or Pro use of drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop?
- How to disable Animate controls and elements inside windows, in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 visual effects?
- HOW TO CHANGE WINDOWS view for performance?
- Disable in Windows 10 Smooth-scroll in list boxes?
- Can i disable the show shadows under windows in the Windows 10 Home?
- Can I in Windows 10 disable Animations in the taskbar?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, change, visual, effects, best, performance, Questions, Answers, Software