On Windows 10, change visual effects to best Performance, how to?
The solution to change visual effects to best Performance, on Windows 10, this is for Desktop-PCs and Tablet suitable!
Please run the command sysdm.cpl about the Run Dialog in Windows 10. For example via Windows-Logo + R Keyboard Shortcut.
In the Window 10 System Properties, please select the Tab Advanced.
About: ... Advanced System Properties
In the Group-Box Performance click the Button Settings... (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
and now switch the visual effects to best Performance (... see Image-2)
| (Image-1) change visual effects on Windows-10!
| (Image-2) Best Performance for Windows-10!
FAQ 160: Updated on: September 25th 2016 22:08
| FAQ: Windows-10|
|155. Adjust screen brightness on Windows-10 tablet PC via Mobility Center!|
|156. My-Documents Windows 10, change the path, how to?|
|157. Disable auto driver updates on Windows 10, how to?|
|158. Save Images of Login Screen on Windows-10 (Lock, location)?|
|159. Disable the lock screen in Windows 10, how to?|
|160. On Windows 10, change visual effects to best Performance, how to? *** |
|161. How to use the Windows 10 Password Reset-Diskette?|
|162. Has my Windows 10 a Bluetooth support?|
|163. Change Windows Colors in Windows-10, (title bar, border)!|
|164. How to turn On and Off the Tablet Mode in Windows 10?|
|165. The screen magnifier in Windows 10, where is it?|
»» Windows-10 FAQ-INDEX
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I dont want to show shadows under mouse pointer in Windows 10, can i disable or turn off this feature?
- Can i disable the show shadows under windows in the Windows 10 Home?
- Disable the translucent selection rectangle in Windows 10, how to?
- Disable thumbnails and show icons in MS Explorer on Windows 10?
- How to disabble the Windows 10 feature in window contents while dragging?
- Disable Slide open combo boxes in Windows 10?
- Don't Save taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10, how to turn off?
- How to turn off Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing, in Windows 10?
- Can I in Windows 10 disable Animations in the taskbar?
- No fade out menu items after clicking in Windows 10 Explorer?
- Disable fade or slide menus into view in Windows 10?
- Disable the fade or slide ToolTips into view for Windows 10?
- Turn off Smooth edges of screen fonts in Windows 10?
- How to disable Animate controls and elements inside windows, in Windows 10?
- Disable in Windows 10 Home or Pro use of drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop?
- Disable in Windows 10 Smooth-scroll in list boxes?
- Can I in Windows 10 Enable or disable Peek feature?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, change, visual, effects, best, performance, Questions, Answers, Software