How to hide the mouse pointer in Windows-10 while typing!
The solution is simple to How to hide the mouse pointer eg cursor in Windows-10 while typing a text or press a keyboard key!
1.) Change the Mouse Pointer settings via Control Panel
Please use The Keyboard Shortcut Windows-Logo + X and open the Windows-10 Control Panel, select the symbol Mouse.
In the Mouse Properties select the Tab Pointer Options activate the option: Hide pointer while typing.
(... see Image-1) but that works not always, then use : ... the Freeware AutoHideMouseCursor.
Useful Infos from (c) Microsoft:
| (Image-1) Windows-10 hide the mouse pointer while typing!
To ensure that the pointer (cursor) doesn't block your view of the text you're typing, under Visibility, select the Hide pointer while typing check box.
To find a misplaced pointer by pressing the Ctrl key, under Visibility, select the Show location of pointer (cursor) when I press the Ctrl key check box.
2.) Use the Freeware AutoHideMouseCursor in Windows 10
An very efficient way to hide the Mouse Pointer (cursor) is the Freeware AutoHideMouseCursor.
(... see Image-2)
| (Image-1) Auto hide the mouse pointer in Windows-10 while typing!
3.) This hide Mouse Pointer Cursor in suitable for:
Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
FAQ 171: Updated on: 30 May 2020 21:42
If you want to burn a CD, or DVD from an ISO file on your Windows-10 OS, insert an recordable CD, Blu‑ray, DVD, or Disc into your disc burner.
The solution is simple to turn off touchscreen on Windows 10 and 8.1, how to disable? Please Run the command devmgmt.msc or open the Device-Manager
The solution is simple to view all shared folders on Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Content: Show all shared folders
It is simple to create a Volume Mixer Desktop Shortcut in Windows-10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 suitable You can easily start
You don´t need hacker knowledge to change the password of a user on Windows 10, without knowing the current password. Content: 1. Change the Windows
The solution to Handwriting personalization on a Windows-10 Tablet PC Input Panel and in programs for the Tablet PC Automatic learning
It is easy to teach your handwriting style on Windows-10 this simple solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven. If you want to optimize the handwriting,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have an application running in full screen mode on a Windows 10 computer. The mouse cursor is helpful, but I can slide it in a corner, it disappears but not quite what I can do?
- Windows 10 brings unusual mouse pointer disturbs when writing, the cursor is over the text?
- Have problems with navigation the mouse is in the field of view and complicates the view?
- If I want to write a text on the laptop, it would make sense to deactivate the mouse pointer for this time so that you can write in peace, need help?
- Mouse pointer is not deactivated, I still get a mouse pointer under WINDOWS 10?
- I find in the control panel under mouse the pointer options the field Hide pointer on keyboard input is neatly activated, I thought it would hide the pointer on keyboard input but if you press a key it hides the pointer and only shows it again when you move the mouse, what I'm doing wrong?
- Turn off the mouse pointer under Windows 10, when working with text programs would be quite practical, how can you adjust that?
- I found the menu for the mouse settings and who hid it well, when the mouse moves the cursor is back and bounces uncontrollably on the desktop.?
- I am not at all satisfied with the mouse settings in Windows 10, I can change the mouse pointer, the speed adjustment is also ok, but hiding the mouse cursor does not look for instructions on how to make the mouse settings so that it is also gone?
- Wonder me, is there a way to make the mouse pointer invisible and make it visible again on Windows if necessary?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, hide, mouse, pointer, while, typing, text, keyboard, cursor, Questions, Answers, Software