Windows 10 Mouse cursor and pointer moves very slow (fast), why?
The solution is simple to change the mouse cursor speed in windows 10 to make it faster or slower!
To change the mouse pointer speed in Windows 10 use the Mouse Properties option window! (... See Image 1)
The fastest way to open it, is via the Windows 10 Control Panel and a click on the Mouse icon!
Or using the keyboard shortcut Windows + R and the command control.exe /name Microsoft.Mouse
In the Windows-10 Mouse Properties window, click the mouse Pointer options tab and in the group field Motion,
change the mouse pointer speed in Windows 10. (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
Hot Tip: ... auto hide the mouse cursor!
See also: change keyboard speed in Windows 10 || the windows 10 desktop symbol distances
| (Image-1) Windows 10 mouse pointer-cursor speed!
This solution to change the mouse cursor speed is for windows 10, windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 7.
FAQ 29: Updated on: August 21th 2015 16:27
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Slow mouse windows 10?
- Cursor is slow in windows 10?
- Windows 10 mouse problem VERY SLOW?
- Mouse pointer slow windows 10?
- Windows 10 mouse so slow?
- Windows 10 change cursor speed?
- Mouse pointer slow windows 10, How to change this?
- Windows 10 sluggish mouse?
- Help can not find the settings in the Windows 10 sluggish mouse?
- Windows 10 slow cursor, where here are settings to find?
- Mouse responds slowly i win 10?
- slow moving of the mouse on Windows 10?
- extremely slowly mouse on Windows 10, why?
- excruciatingly slowly mouse cursor on Windows 10?
- Mouse slow windows 10?
- Windows 10 pointer slow?
- Mouse cursor moves very slow windows 10, where are this settings to find?
- Slow mouse response with windows 10?
- Why is so slow mouse response on the windows 10?
- mowse slow-going on Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, ten, 10, mouse, cursor, moves, very, slow, fast, speed, Questions, Answers, Software