Internet Explorer 11 Windows 10 Enable/Disable (uninstall)?
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on all Windows Desktop and Server!
Easy do a Enable or Disable is same as a uninstall or install of IE on Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1...!
1.) The activation / deactivation of Internet Explorer!
1. Please start the program and features
in Windows 10
2. scroll down to the Internet Explorer 11
It goes through the Windows Run dialog (Windows + R key combination)In the Windows 10 Features you can now disable the Internet Explorer 11 (IE11)
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Enable and disable Internet Explorer-11 in Windows!
After installing a new Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, many ask where the old IE browser is, or how to download Internet Explorer for Windows 10. Although there is a new Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10 , the old standard browser can also be useful: Because there are still some situations where the websites do not work in other browsers, especially old websites are not displayed correctly in new browsers.
This FAQ describes how to activate or deactivate Internet Explorer in Windows 10, how to activate IE 11 in Windows components, or, if this method does not work, manually install Internet Explorer in Windows 10 by ► Download IE11 from the MS website
2.) Why can't Internet Explorer be completely removed!
If Internet Explorer can be completely removed from Windows, this is a frequently asked question. Internet Explorer can be easily deactivated because some components are connected to the system. You should not try to uninstall it, but you can deactivate it fairly quickly and the associated services!
FAQ 198: Updated on: 10 July 2020 06:51
To Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10 is not a big problem and it is easy to do this, sometime I will unnecessary WiFi remove whiteout disconnect
The solution is simple to find Default wallpapers folder of Windows-10 and 8.1 If you want to copy the Windows 10 wallpaper images desktop background
There are several ways and features around the windows 10 management about and with features in Windows 10 or 8.1 Content: Manage the Hard Drive
The solution is simple to find the Language and Region settings in Windows-10? Enter in the search box Windows Logo +Q the text region and run the Region
The Problem when create Windows 10 Installations DVD for another PC and you use MS Media Creation Tool to download and create a ISO file, the HD space
The solution to Find Character Map for Windows 10 to start it over the run dialog you must not do an extra download from internet
To Change ergo Customize Windows 10 Sleep Settings, the solution is also for Windows 7 and 8.1
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- What do I do to prevent Internet Explorer from being installed again with the next W10 update?
- Activate or deactivate the pre-installed version of IE on my computer?
- Under each Windows version components, the Internet Explorer version is pre-installed and permanently connected to the system. I have updated to the latest version on Windows 10, so I have to uninstall it completely, can I just do it like this?
- I am looking for windows to be able to remove the Internet Explorer Disabled can no longer be opened?
- I have no option to disable Internet Explorer, and how exactly can it be explained?
- I am asked to restart the PC so that Internet Explorer has disappeared after the restart, do not want to use the browser again, should I restart the Windows PC?
- I cannot uninstall Internet Explorer on Windows 10, the browser why does that work with older versions of Windows?
- Do I have a problem when I disable Internet Explorer?
- Do I need to run a Microsoft tool to prevent Internet Explorer 11 from reinstalling?
- Can I uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10, is this recommended?
- Can Internet Explorer be completely removed from Windows, Internet Explorer cannot be removed?
- Can't you really uninstall the browser as a system component or Internet Explorer?
- After uninstalling Internet Explorer, it is there again, what should I do with the new Chrome browser?
- Unable to find IE11 in the list of software installed in my computer?
- How do I deactivate my Internet Explorer in Windows 10, are there instructions that I can follow step-by-step, so a quick guide or something?
- I am one of the Windows users who do not use Internet Explorer, can someone show me how to remove the browser?
- I think that Internet Explorer is out of date and find it slow and annoying?
- I get a warning that the program makes settings when deactivating the browser, do I have to fear something?
- Are you looking for the step-by-step guide to remove and confirm optional features as Windows features in Internet Explorer?
Keywords: windows, 10, internet, explorer, enable, disable, uninstall, simple, features, Questions, Answers, Software